Steady state DVDs?

Candiceena

Cathlete
Hi girls -

I am getting ready to order the new 7 Cathe DVDs and I saw she mentions that one of the step routines is going to be more steady-state...which makes me happy because sometimes I prefer that type of workout.

Any recommendations on what other Cathes might be considered to be steady-state cardio?

I would say that Low Impact Challenge step from low impact series and Step Blast are probably more steady state. Both are awesome step programs . Chris

I agree with above poster.. All so her older ones i tnink are like that like step heat, but they might be alittle dated. Lol ... i like them anyway.

Step Blast is steady state until you get to the end part where you repeat all 3 combos, together, three times through, with an interval blast at the end of each. You can always just skip the interval. But it all flows so nicely, you'll probably end up doing them anyway.

Don't forget Step Moves and Powermax also. And both step workouts from 4DS, I believe. And Athletic Step and the other step workout from the STS cardio series?

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.