Wednesday--Body Max toning and abs
Thursday--section 2 hi/lo Heaven day 5 of 5 day abs
Friday--PS CST day 1 of 5 day abs

Debbie H--Thanks and I'll e-mail you soon
happy.gif

Hope everyone has a great week
happy.gif

Laura

This is our first check-in with the new videos!!

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-00 AT 06:29AM (EST)</font></center>

I didn't get mine, so my verdict will be posted this coming week (on the 6 pack). These tapes fit SO well with a limited workout schedule! I'm very excited about them!
MY so-so week:
Rested Sun. & Mon.- yeah, I needed it. 'Nuff said.
happy.gif

Tue: Chest & triceps AM and PM - SLAMMIN' SPORTS CARDIO!! A truly FUN tape!

Wed: light leg workout

Thu: Run/walk for 30 minutes. I'm gettin' better!

Friday: Shoulders AM,and PM big leg workout at the Y with the machines. LOVE jackin' those weights up higher that anyone else!!!!

Sat: Back and Biceps and mowed the grass. I got a new "Door Gym" so I could do pull-ups....well, this will take some practice. Pull-ups are tough! But I WILL be able to do them, just you wait and see!!!!

Next week: the 6 pack!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
I WAS going to take a week off from exercise, but not now!! That shows you how excited I am.

New kid on the block

Hi everyone:
Have been lurking around here for a while but never posted before. I think this is a great forum. Hope I can join you.
I have been working out on and off since the age of 16 but mostly classed that were offered at the gym. Just started working out again seriously after I found the Cathe tapes 5 months ago. I am pretty excited about it and I am anxiously awaiting the 8 pack (like everyone else).

This was my week:

Mo- MIC hi/lo, run dogs for 30 min
Tue Keli Roberts Step, run dogs
Wed Run dogs
Thu Energy Sprint, walk dogs (too tired to run)
Fri MIC hi/lo
Sat Tae Bo Basic, run dogs
Su Body Max
(start as soon as I am finished posting)

You guys are a great inspiration, gets me very motivated to just read thru the forum. Most of you are in a lot better shape than I am, so I hope you don't mind that I join in.

Carola

Hi Carola!!

We are so glad to have you join us. It does not matter what shape you are in. It's the fact that you are here and doing something about it!! We are all sizes and shapes and fitness levels. Besides~~Doing BodyMax, Mic and running for 30 minutes doesn't sound out of shape to me! We welcome your posts anytime you have anything to share. Welcome to the U.S.A. BTW, you and HoneyBunch have something in common. She also gets up at 4:00ish in the morning to W/O. You guys are incredible. Don't know that I could ever do that on a constant basis. Again, WELCOME!!
happy.gif

DebbieH

Welcome Carola!!

The more the merrier
happy.gif
! I think you are doing great with your W/O's and I, too am waiting on the 8-pak( it's getting hard!) OK, so here's my week: MON- MSB(8")a.m, Step Heat(6")p.m. TUES: CST(The PS Series I have taped of of the t.v not the full W/O), SLA, MIS(back&bi sections)and Cardio part of TWV a.m. Soccer game in p.m. WED: Kathy Kahler Fitness system (cardio part 45min 8") a.m Kickboxing in p.m. THURS: PS CST & SLA, MIS back & bi sections,& BodyMax(cardio part 6") FRI: MSB(6") SAT: PS CST & SLA, MIS(all of it) SUN REST
happy.gif
! Had to have my daughter out at the hospital Thurs, Fri, and Sat so I pnly got in 1 W/O for each day, I still feel good though
wink.gif
! Have you ever heard of some one getting poision ivy and getting that shot to clear it up and it only got worse? My poor girl kept getting stuck with needles trying to get this stuff to go away. It on her face and was making her eye swell shut, we finally got it going down though, so now she can go to school
happy.gif
! She can't wait, and neither can I
wink.gif
!

Good Morning Everyone!

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-00 AT 09:39AM (EST)</font></center>

Sounds like you all (3 of you!!) had a great week! Laura~You are selling me on the Heavenly Series. I just don't think I could fit them in though with my DVD's on the way. They will definitely be on my Wish-List for later. I also need to dig my GWW out of the pile. That is a GREAT tape. Super week!

HB~Sounds like you are getting hooked on the running! Great, we'll have to get together soon for another run in the park or here around the pond. Sound good?? I know what you mean about Pull-ups. I just made a comment to my DH the other day that I would like a P.U Bar put in our new w/o room. Don't think I can even do ONE. Glad you are excited about the 6-Pack. Who's not?? Enjoy your new tapes when you get them tomorrow.

Carola~Again, Welcome. We are glad to have you here!

Okay, My Week:
Monday~StepJam(my 1st. time to do this tape.) It was fun! I surprised myself and got most of the steps too. CS&T, AB Roller W/O

Tuesday~Taught a Hi/Lo class w/light toning, one kickbox routine and ABS, BB&A, AB Roller W/O

Wednesday~Practiced my new Hi/Lo routines for the new session, SL&A

Thursday~Taught a Hi/Lo class, light toning, kickbox & Abs, CS&T

Friday~TaeBo AL#5 (Great lower body w/o) I may put this tape in each week. It sure hits the buns & thighs.

Saturday~KickButt (Another kickbox tape!I guess I'm getting ready for CardioKicks using kickbox the past two days. Need to sharpen my skills on kicking & punching.) Firm Standing Legs~Whew, am I feeling it today! Another great lower body w/o! The sweat was rolling off me! Those step ups & downs are killers on a 14" step., BB&A's, but only did the Back & bicep parts since I already did ABS in KickButt

Sunday~My day of REST!!

Have a super week everyone and enjoy your new tapes. Thanks for sharing all the great reviews with all of us "In-Waiting"!!

Hi Aimee! Guess I was typing away while you posted! Great week. Don't know how you do all those w/o's in one day. Glad to hear your daughter is on the mend and going back to school. We'll make it til our DVD's come.

DebbieH

REcharged.... Wahhhhhhhooooooooo

Ok folks..... I am recharged. I needed this. Between Cape Cod and the new Cathe tapes (don't shoot me please, I DID Receive them.....) I am feeling on top of the world and I can make it for another few weeks.....

But now we have a new forum to play with, which I don't have time to go into now... But not to worry! I will...

Carola: Welcome. You're here, you're posting, that's the important thing. It's not a competition -- but rather to be THE BEST WE CAN BE -- on an individual basis!
happy.gif

Ok, onto my week:

Mon: Rest Day --- why? Cuz We All need 'em!
happy.gif

Besides, I was EXHAUSTED from my emotionally and physically draining weekend at the Cape...

Tues: Hi/Lo Heaven (1st section), Mindy Mylrea's Killer Floorwork (new tape from the Cape), Millenium Stretch. Now don't fall over... and surprisingly enough -- we did NOT get snow in August cuz I did an ENTIRE stretch tape. If anyone can get me to stretch -- Scott can!
wink.gif
Sooo as Scott would say (and NanC too): BUNS AWAY!!!

Wed: Ok, still feeling a bit sad that I didn't get to meet Andre, decided to do an Andre marathon. Low Jam, #9901 (step portion) and then did Living Arts Ball tape! WOW... don't tell me I'm getting into this stretchy stuff???? Must have been still caught up in the moment of the picture with Scott.. tee-hee...
happy.gif

Thurs: Spin & abs class, cuz I was going through WITHDRAWAL.....

Fri: Well, yup! I knew they were comin'.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
..... I even left a note on the door for my UPS man so they would leave them. And they did. (Otherwise you would have read headlines about a crazed woman raiding the UPS truck in Northern NJ!!!).... I decided to start with Lean Legs and followed it with 10-10-10. Yes, yes, yes... my triceps STILL hurt today! Wahhhhooooooooo...... If anyone can get rid of my UDD it's Cathe! (UDD = underarm dingle dangle)

Sat.: still high from the new tapes that I did less than 10 hours ago, decided to try some more. (ok, so sometimes common sense is NOT my strong point....) Did Circuit Max and then Step & Intervals. My chest is sore today.... and it was "2-bander" workout. Needed 2 headbands because I was literally DRENCHED with sweat. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it......

Sun: Had to give the Cathe tapes a break. (or is that my body?)... so I did another Spin & Abs workout at the gym....

I FEEL fantastic and these tapes are well worth the wait. I am goin' on a Cathe rotation (as I'm sure half the world is... tee-hee)! I wasn't sure I'd like the one-body-part-a-day method, but let me tell ya... I can go heavier and it's not long, so I can endure ANYTHING for a short amount of time.... Even those down, halfway ups (in Lean Legs), that Daphne LOVVVVVEEEEEEEESSSSSS sooooo much!!!
wink.gif

Have a Great Week everyone!
Cleda

My tapes came just in time

I was starting to feel burned out for the first time and now feel great again - am really enjoying these new videos!! Here's my week:

Monday: Run 4 miles, Interval Max - am
GHAS, chest/back/abs from BodyMax - pm

Tuesday: Run 4 miles, BodyMax - section 1 & 2

Wednesday: exercise bike - 30 minutes, MIC - am GHAS, chest/back/abs from MIS - pm

Thursday: part of Aerobox, cardio and leg toning - 9703, MIS legs

Friday: Run 4 miles, 2K02 (cardio) - am. Got Cathe tapes in afternoon - so, so happy!! Did Cardio Kicks that evening. When it was over, I wanted to do more, so I did half of TKO Boxing Body that I just got in a trade.

Saturday: Circuit Max and the second half of TKO. Napped in afternoon for 45 minutes!

Sunday: did warm-ups and cardio from CTX - Step and Intervals, Kickbox, 10-10-10 plus abs from Kickbox

Hope all of you who get your videos next week love them!! Have fun!!
Erica

checkin in

Hi Ladies!!
Looks like everyone is enjoying the new vids... or will be enjoying the new vids very shortly. Please share your thoughts on them.....I'll need some more to get me thru winter..which will be here before we know it.
With apologies to Cathe....I diddn't do any videos this week. (I only have bodymax anyway!!)
happy.gif
Fall is approaching and this is my fave time of year to mountain bike. Here is my week:
Mon. -- mountain biking about 2 hrs. on my favorite trail system. Hard work man!
Tues. -- back, bis, legs, abs
Wed. -- 35 min. climber hill workout, abs
Thurs. -- chest, tris, shoulders, traps, abs
Fri. -- another mountain bike ride about 2 hrs.
Sat. -- nada
Sun. -- light walk around neighborhood
Been doing REALLY slow lifting movements....like 6 sec. positive and 6 on negative. You wanna work a muscle hard...try this!!
happy.gif

I will be making adjustments to my routines when school starts. My son needs help with paper route on Tues. and Thurs. -- he also has soccer and probably homework on these days. So...I'll be the oldest paper boy in town!!
happy.gif
Looks like weights will be Mon. Wed. Fri. and I'll continue 3 or 4 cardio days per week. I do plan on getting more into vids like you vidiots(
happy.gif
) are as the weather cools. Until then I'll be shredding alot of mountain bike trails, and blading like a madman.
Take care everyone.
happy.gif

Trevor

hi carola

Glad yu are no longer lurking and decided to join in. None of us bite as far as I know......watch out for Daphne and Nancy C though.....they're a couple of pistols, those two!!
happy.gif

Welcome aboard.
Trevor

mowed the grass??!!

Hey Honey!!
Push mower...right? Wouldn't want you to be cheating by tooling around on a riding one!!!!
happy.gif

Great week girl.
Trevor

Honey Chile, when I mow the grass...

...it's a WORKOUT!!!! A riding mower indeed! It's a NON-self propelled walking mower, and I walk as fast as I can. There's a big hill in the front yard, and the whole thing takes me 30 minutes. I figure, if I gotta mow anyway, I may as well make it count. I am sweatin' big time when I'm done.

Think they could make it an olympic event?
wink.gif

I LOVE my CTX tapes!

I haven't been checking in here much, due to guilt over my neglect of my Cathe tapes. My cardio has all been my other favorite instructor, running, spinning & live classes at the gym. Strength has been mostly MIS and PS, but I REALLY needed some new routines, I was starting to dread my weight training days. SO thank you, Cathe, my tapes arrived Friday and I am a new, very sore, but happy woman.

So this is definitely a Cathe check-in week:

Monday
-- Step Heaven -- w/up, stage 1, c/down
- PS CST

Tuesday
--Rest
happy.gif

Wednesday
-- PS Back/Biceps/Abs
- Yoga for Energy, seg. 1

Thursday (feeling crummy)
-- Hi/Lo Heaven -- w/up, stage 1,c/down

Friday
-- Hi/Lo Heaven (feeling like a million $$$)

Saturday-- New CATHE tapes
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

-- Leaner (Meaner Legs) and abs too!
- 25-minute run. wow my legs were fried

Sunday
-- CTX Step & Intervals -- first the cardio, then the chest work and stretch
- Next, CTX 10-10-10 -- first the cardio, then the triceps work and stretch
- Finally, CTX Kickbox -- skipped the cardio & biceps and just did the abs
These are fantastic workouts. I just love them

I can't wait to get up tomorrow and do some more CTX videos!

Daphne

I'm so happy . . .

to see that I'm not the only one ODing on Cathe's new tapes. I was almost embarassed to say that I did Circuit Max and Cardio Kicks in one day, but I'm glad to see that many of us have the addiction!!

Here's my week:

Monday: PS CST and four-mile run.
Tuesday: Step Heaven (I love that tape. I was late to work for it.)
Wednesday: PS BBA and four-mile run.
Thursday: PS SLA
Friday: Circuit Max in am and Cardio Kicks in pm.
Saturday: Rest (If you can call a bus shopping trip to Reading, PA a rest day.)
Sunday: Three-mile run.

I'm debating whether to do one more week of a PS rotation and then start the Xpress rotation next week, so then I can do my runs in the pm 3x a week, because I'm training for a killer 10K. Decisions, decisions!!

Have a great week everyone, and I'm looking forward to more new-Cathe-tape experiences!!
happy.gif

hehehe

Hey Trevor..at least I am in good company
wink.gif
...and besides, I haven't bitten in years LOL..how 'bout you Daph?!

nancy:O)

Hey Cleda LOL!

I stopped reading at your comment about the new forum and checking in first and figured I would reply to that. I caught that post from Chris before heading in here and thought..no..go check in first or Cleda will kill you if you don't get your butt in there! ROTFLOL! OK..heading back out to finish reading an posting and then....see ya in the new software!!!

Hey Cleda part 2!

What do you mean emotionally and pysically draining! LOL..we didn't really do all the much..did we?!
wink.gif
!

I figured you would like that stretch tape..it's the clean cut thing...isn't it
wink.gif
..yup another wink.

Erica!

How do you like that TKO? I am so tempted to get it with this new sale flyer..but I already have a ton of KB tapes that I know won't get much attention now that I have Cardio Kicks. I have heard it is mostly boxing with very few kicks, so do you find it intense enough..and a good compliment to CKs since you did it afterwards?

HOLY %$#@&

Daphne...did I read Sunday right...should we call in the morning to make sure you can get up!
wink.gif
LOL

My tapes arrive tomorrow night...and if I beat the ups guy home...I'll be sitting on the step ready to pounce! I'll be torn on which to start with...but you are making that meaner legs more and more appealing.

Getting back on track!

Wow, it feels good just to focus on fitness again...push that life crap-ola right out of the way
wink.gif
!

Carola...welcome and ditto regarding the comments that all are welcome and from the looks of your workouts..you certainly shouldn't shy away from your fitness level
wink.gif
. And the check-ins also allow goofey people..so here is my week
happy.gif

Monday: Return from the Cape and I decided to do a new tape I bought up there..TaiChi Training with Scott Cole. Very nice easy going video...but also with a little kick. And Cleda...Scott is in good form with this one too...nuff said
wink.gif

Tuesday: Oh yea baby..back to regular strength. PS CST in am and this puppy wiped me out. I hadn't done a regular CST since July 30! I had serious recovery pain this past week...LOVED IT
happy.gif
Tried another new tape in the pm..Step Combat with Sara Kooperman. Very basic, instructional tape...good for beginners..or rest days.

Wednesday: PS Legs..still feeling the fact I had a couple of weeks of just barely maintaining any strength stuff...no cardio today.

Thursday: PS B/Bis, still feeling chest..and legs are kicking in from the day before..hehehe Oh boy! Managed a KB class in the evening..with really sore inner thigh..thank you plie squats! I had planned on tearing open my Cardio Kicks and doing it...but better judgement and..very sore body
wink.gif
..told me no. So I sat in a rocker and previewed..possibly the best Kickboxing tape made to date. By the end..I was punching with all of them from the rocker! The only competition I see it having is the kickboxing segements in the Xseries.
happy.gif

Friday:..you betcha...CARDIO KICKS! I thought this tape was just OK..needs a little more intesity...more energy from the participants...NOT! LOL...Well, I guess I ruined my spoof by saying earlier that it is the best ever KB tape. How could I not like this tape..it's everything I want from a cardio kickboxing tape.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Saturday:..yup...did it again! Cardio Kicks! Hip Hip Hooray!
And I also headed out into the sunshine shortly after for a step n go ride. It was meant to be leisurly..but I hooked up with some nice people on bikes and had to keep a good pace to stay up with them...which could explain the way I felt riding my bike today! HA!

Sunday: Bike ride, but as I said..I felt dogged on this ride. Still managed 15 miles..with a long rest at the park mid way. But I felt as if it was my first ride ever! still very happy to be out and about in such beautiful day
happy.gif
!

That's it...watch out next week when we all explode with X-training Cathe style!!!

nancy:O)...now did someone say new software!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.