Stacey London said on the Morning Show

Ok, but wide leg jeans are also pretty hideous...IMHO, of course:) If you're short (like I am) even if you're thin, they just make you look big. MY big surprise is that now Stacey etc are admitting that "slim pants" (waist at natural waist or just below, tapered legs), actually do make your legs look thin and long. I have been telling my daughters that for years when they help me dress, and now I have been justified:)

I can never find wide legs that fit me. They are too long and the petites are too short. If I do wear them I have to wear a 3 inch heel. I'll stick to the boot cut. It suits me best.
LD

Maybe Cameron Diaz.....probably the only two people on Earth who look good in them....I look like a sausage in them.

I feel so isolated right now because I do wear skinny jeans. And I am not a teenager (though my husband says I have the butt of a 12-year old boy). I liked them even though I couldn't find one in my size, had to go one size up.
But I have already been wearing wide leg jeans for a couple of months already too. The "in" wide leg is really wide almost like palazzo pants, mine look a bit like sailor pants.

I have a good friend who wears skinny jeans and she looks great in them! She's almost 49 and is very thin with no curves.

Erica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.