SQUAT RACKS Stands

elys

does anyone know where can i buy a nice cheap "Strength Squat Stands". with the sts program i'm lefting heavy weight so i need to be able to put my barbell in a stand cause is heavy and i don't want to get hurt. ;)

elys

yeah i did a google search and that the same thing i got. thanks you so much for the reply

elys
:)

I dont want to sound dumb and please bare with me, but I have a question:
On the above mentioned stands - how do you actually load the barbell? Isnt it going to topple over when you put a plate on one side and before you've loaded the second side? I really dont know how it works.... I've never used a squar rack before and I dont have a gym membership so please enlighten me!

I dont want to sound dumb and please bare with me, but I have a question:
On the above mentioned stands - how do you actually load the barbell? Isnt it going to topple over when you put a plate on one side and before you've loaded the second side? I really dont know how it works.... I've never used a squar rack before and I dont have a gym membership so please enlighten me!

Not a dumb question at all.:p I've had no problem at all with loading the barbell on the stand. Keep in mind, though, that it's definitely not made for extremely heavy weights. I've only used it for at the most a little over 100 pounds. I can't say I'd trust it for weights that a strong man would use or anything, but for me it works just fine. I have heard other posters say that they have put heavy weights on the feet of the stands to give them added assurance that it won't tip, but I haven't had to do that yet. Hope this helps!:D

dani

Krasy, on the Valor stands, there are rotating clips that you can swing over the barbell itself on each side, that keep it from tipping up on side A if you are loading side B.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.