Sports Bra

elsie3

Cathlete
I'm looking for a good sports bra. I would like one that is all white, non-padded, good support, and preferably one that doesn't create a uni-boob. Is there such a thing?

TIA,

Hi

I am pretty small on top (34A) so I don't need that much support, but I have always hated sports bra because they are so hard to get in and out of.

I found moving comfort grace bra, which is a front closer sports bra with good support (to me and to my larger sized friends with C cups). You can also read the reviews by other customers on the site. Hope this helps.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,26738_Moving-Comfort-Sport-Bra-Grace-For-Women.html

Penny

You will need to look for one that has both compression and capsulation for support to avoid the uniboob effect. Check out "Moving Comfort".
I wear the Fiona. I am a B/C cup.
I went to two bra fitting night at my local sport club and really
liked this bra. :)

I am a 34B. I surprisingly found that Danskin makes some really good supportive athletic bras that don´t smoosh your boobs. I get mine at Walmart for under $10. I know, sounds unbelievable, but I really like them! I also like Champion bras...the ones you can get online, because I find that Target doesn´t carry the same styles.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.