Spinning dvds - recommendations?

Cosmo Mom

Cathlete
Where can I find some good, challenging spinning dvds for my husband? He just bought a nice spinning bike, but we're having hard time locating what would be the same as taking a class at the gym. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Josh Taylor, Josh Taylor, Josh Taylor...did I mention Josh Taylor???
Spin and Sculpt and Crank it Up are my favs!! Have fun!!

Josh Taylor, Josh Taylor, Josh Taylor...did I mention Josh Taylor???
Spin and Sculpt and Crank it Up are my favs!! Have fun!!

What a cutie!!!!

I've been thinking about getting a spinning bike but have always been afraid because I thought I would get bored. Would you say that Josh is the best? (Is he the Cathe of spinning?)

Oh Yeah!!! Josh Taylor for sure. I think I've developed a crush, definitely eye candy. I have ordered several spinning dvds from spinning.com I have Crank it Up, Race Day, Ultimate something or other and a few others. I also have Spinnervals Lean & Mean ( I think that's the name). You will not be bored. I have to force myself to do something other than Crank it Up. The spinning.com dvds seem to lend themselves to a spin bike a bit more, while Spinnervals lends itself a little more to a road bike on a trainer- but Spinnervals are still top notch and awesome as well. I will be sure to get the latest one that Sandrelle did. Good luck!! I just got a road bike and after all the Spinning decided to take it outside.

spinning.com also has music libraries that you can download via itunes. I've gotten some very motivating spin music that way too!

Ooohh, Josh Taylor! Never heard of him, just looked at the video clip of Crank it up. It will be on my Christmas list! :D

Thanks everyone. We actually had been to both of these websites. Spinnervals website was a little busy/confusing so we did seem to like Spinning.com better. However, it's great to have your feedback cuz I know you guys rock!

It's a riot. My husband doesn't "do" videos like I do, but now he really wants to.

Thanks again!

Love the spinning.com site. Not sure if you have had time to explore it yet, but when you do go to the INSTRUCTORS tab on the homepage...use drop down to INSTRUCTOR RESOURCES...gain access to wonderful playlists and ride profiles! Tons of great suggestions that I use all the time preparing for my class!!

You will find the newsletter articles written by Master Spin Instructors very informative and motiviating as you keep changing things up!!

Hope you and your husband have fun!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.