Spinning Bike: Update (WooHoo)!

janiejoey

Cathlete
Cathe,

When I found out how much spinning bikes were I admitted how expensive they were and didn't want to be left behind. Because of your suggestion:

"Hi Janie! You might be looking at the prices for a commercial unit. The home use spin bikes are much less. I've seen them go on sale for around $299. I know even that is a lot of money but wow, what a heck of a non-impact workout....you won't regret your purchase.

If you are able to tuck away say $20 per week you could have it paid off in less than 4 months. That's not that far away :)

Just trying to help you find a way :)"

My hubby and I decided that would be a must in our life. We are now searching for that perfect bike for the both of us to use. Your suggestion came in very handy. We should have one by Christmas or New Years.

I'll be ready now for when you have more Spinning DVD's. Can't wait!

Thank you for helping.

Janie

Last edited:
That is so great to hear Janie! I remember writing that and hoping that you would really consider it. Cycle Max is just one of many cycle DVD's I hope to make. Now that I know you have bikes...I have work to do ;)

Cathe,

When I found out how much spinning bikes were I admitted how expensive they were and didn't want to be left behind. Because of your suggestion:

"Hi Janie! You might be looking at the prices for a commercial unit. The home use spin bikes are much less. I've seen them go on sale for around $299. I know even that is a lot of money but wow, what a heck of a non-impact workout....you won't regret your purchase.

If you are able to tuck away say $20 per week you could have it paid off in less than 4 months. That's not that far away :)

Just trying to help you find a way :)"

My hubby and I decided that would be a must in our life. We are now searching for that perfect bike for the both of us to use. Your suggestion came in very handy. We should have one by Christmas or New Years.

I'll be ready now for when you have more Spinning DVD's. Can't wait!

Thank you for helping.

Janie

Janie, I got this one.

290 SPX Spinner | MC Sports

Sturdy, quiet, smooth. No weird noises or grating feelings like some of the cheaper ones. Went together really easily, too. The middle bit was already together, just had to put on pedals, seat, handlebars, and the cross pieces at the bottom. The seat's a little hard, but I'm not used to riding a bike, so that could be part of it.

Love it! And reasonably priced, too.

Nan

Janie, I got this one.

290 SPX Spinner | MC Sports

Sturdy, quiet, smooth. No weird noises or grating feelings like some of the cheaper ones. Went together really easily, too. The middle bit was already together, just had to put on pedals, seat, handlebars, and the cross pieces at the bottom. The seat's a little hard, but I'm not used to riding a bike, so that could be part of it.

Love it! And reasonably priced, too.

Nan

Nan,

That's the one Joey and I have our eyes on. We've did research and this one looks so good with excellent reviews.

Janie

Check with Amazon, Overstock.com and Dunham's before purchasing. I own this bike and LOVE it. I got it from Dunham's alot cheaper listed than here.

What's the advantage to a front wheel bike versus a rear wheel bike. I have been looking and my husband says the rear wheel ones don't rust..Any thoughts?

My DH just ordered me a spin bike for my 50th birthday! So I am really looking forward to some more spin bike workouts by Cathe!! Keep them coming please :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.