Spinervals, Cardio coach or both?

ellesan

Cathlete
Hey roadies and racers! Which do you prefer? I have about 6 cardio coach workouts but I thought a spinerval workout would be a good addition too. Just did my first Computrainer workout today--sweet!! Which Spinerval DVD to start with for triathlon training and group rides?

thanks!

Hi Sandra, I have a spinning bike and I road bike recreationally (no racing). I prefer cardio coach and itrain workouts over Spinervals workouts. I do have some Spinervals workouts and they are quite challenging, but for me they have major dread factor. I'm not sure which are best for triathlon training, but my favorites are Lean and Mean and Enter the Red Zone.

Oh my - i love Spinervals! Love, love, love them. I will have to think about which ones would help your tri training. Email me - we can go over what will work best for you.

Berry99 - do you have some of their newer ones?

Shana - I don't have any of the newer Spinervals. Do you like them? Are they worth checking out?

Karin - yes, they are worth checking out, definitely. They have changed a lot. I started out with Lean and Mean, Enter the Red Zone, etc. I liked them enough to try others, then I had to get others, and now have them all :) But some of the older ones, it was more of a conquest on ebay. The new ones are great. They are quite a bit different, definitely more current, the music is better and the workouts are still amazing, probably harder. Let me know what you like most, and I will recommend some.

Shana - I generally like interval workouts. I like the workouts that combine both hills and sprinting and I'm not too much of a fan of workout dedicated to either, like Hillacious or Sprinting Machine. If you have a chance and can easily think of a new Spinerval that I might like, I would totally appreciate it :D.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.