South Beach diet???

sassyella

Cathlete
anyone have results following this plan with Cathe's workouts? DH and i are thinking of doing SB to jump start our Spring fitness goals. cathe can you suggest a protein supplement? do you use any supplements? i'm overwhelmed by all of the choices and could use some guidance. my main goal is 40 lb weight loss and fat loss. have already lost 30 lbs, but now looking to get more disciplined and really get toned/build muscle/burn fat. any tips/recommendations from the cathe-ites out there would be great!

Hi Sassy! I'm def. not Cathe, but my hubby and I do eat the Southbeach way. you will drop the pounds if you stick with it. It is very healthy because you are getting rid of all the "whites"...no more white sugar, white bread, white rice, etc. You now will eat brown rice, whole wheat (not enriched) bread, etc. You eat lean protein, and low GI fruits, and veggies. This combined with Cathe is great! Good luck. I might suggest you post n the general thread also for protein powder info. I can't help you there.

Hi, Sassyella!
You might want to repost this question in the "Open Discussion" forum, since it seems you want responses from other forum members and not from Cathe herself.

(Check out this thread from Cathe: http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php? )az=show_topic&forum=2&topic_id=55952&mesg_id=55952&page=

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.