Sorry.. another Power 90X question

I agree give it a try for a little while. Yoga X was my first yoga experience and I did not like it at first. I can't say that I look forward to it, but I love the way my body feels after the workout. And it's amazing how my flexibility and balance has improved. I love how limber I've become.

Brigitte,

I'm on my second week of P90X. When I did the Yoga, I was with them until the last half hour. It will continue to be a challenge for me the next time. I do love yoga, but even if you don't, keep doing it anyway. I think your body will benefit from it more than you think. You get used to it, just like anything that is different. Don't give up on it.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

Count me in as another yoga convert thanks to P90X. I didn't care for yoga or stretching outside of what's done at the end of a program. Plus Yoga X is 90 minutes long, yep that's a hour and a half worth of yoga- I was thinking Tony must be joking. But I did keep at it and finally around week 4 or 5 it clicked. Doing Yoga X gave me the confidence to try some other yoga DVDs and now I do yoga weekly. My flexiblity is much improved plus, in my opinion, it's has helped with my overall strength. Never would have pictured myself doing yoga...I would encourage you to give it another try.

HTH,
Diana

Hi all - Just got my P90X today!! I was previewing the first DVD - can't do it yet because I just gave blood:( but soon......

Anyways, I was hoping I could just use the bands that Cathe uses in her workouts, but it looks like this won't work. Has anyone figured out a way to use Cathe's band for this workout or will I need to purchase the one they use. If so, is there somewhere better to get it than at the beachbody website?

Thanks in advance for you veteran P90Xer's.

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.