Sophia Grace & Rosie (Ellen's prodiges)

I agree. Though, they were at the Grammy's last night, I think they should of been on stage doing something. Now that would of been really cute to see.

I love those girls.

I'm not an emotional person but I was watching this on my blackberry on the bus and when Sophia Grace meets Nicki Minaj for the first time I cried like a baby - I was so moved (it was incredibly embarrassing), then I showed my sister and cried again. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Here it is... Sophia grace News, Video and Gossip - Jezebel oops...this is the one... http://jezebel.com/5849216/adorable...ss-in-viral-video-meet-their-idol-nicki-minaj

I like that Ellen has them come back from time to time because they're just so cute!

Last edited:
I love those girls.

I'm not an emotional person but I was watching this on my blackberry on the bus and when Sophia Grace meets Nicki Minaj for the first time I cried like a baby - I was so moved (it was incredibly embarrassing), then I showed my sister and cried again. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Here it is... Sophia grace News, Video and Gossip - Jezebel oops...this is the one... Adorable Girls Who Rapped 'Super Bass' In Viral Video Meet Their Idol, Nicki Minaj

I like that Ellen has them come back from time to time because they're just so cute!

Ok, this made me cry too!!!!!

Those girls are awesome!

Thanks for sharing :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.