Song information

To All Cathletes,

I wonder if there is a way for Cathe's website administrators to put the songs on Cathe's terrific DVDs under the brief summary write-ups they have under the "Shop DVD" description of each video. The website used to do that way back with The Intensity Series and Body Blast, etc. That was terrific. Not only did we get a detailed description of the particular exercises in each video, we got the song rundown. Just a thought and request. :)

Hi Jesse,
Do you know what the last song is on Cathe's XTrain Ride workout? Its the song they use during the stretch. No luck finding it on Shazam.
Thanks for any help.

Ooh, I think I actually know this one! (LOL) It is a sound-alike to Mazzy Star's Fade into You. Lyrics are a bit different.

Jesse, feel free to chime in if I've not gotten that quite right. ;)

You've got it right! :D Awesome work. It's definitely an excellent, soothing tune for cool downs as well as stretches. Btw, to all of you guys, as soon as the Lite series are posted on demand and I got a chance to watch, listen, and identify the songs, I will post all of the song lists. It will take a few days to identify, organize, and structure it but I will get it done as quickly as possible. Hope you all get to enjoy the music and the new workouts. :)

You've got it right! :D Awesome work. It's definitely an excellent, soothing tune for cool downs as well as stretches. Btw, to all of you guys, as soon as the Lite series are posted on demand and I got a chance to watch, listen, and identify the songs, I will post all of the song lists. It will take a few days to identify, organize, and structure it but I will get it done as quickly as possible. Hope you all get to enjoy the music and the new workouts. :)

Thanks Jesse! I got lucky this time...it happened to be a song I knew! :D

Looking forward to seeing what you turn up for the new workouts! Thanks for being such a great resource for this.

Hi! I saw that someone has been able to find the music for Cathe's soundtracks to previous series. Does anyone know the music she has used on LITE? In particular, the Cardio Party soundtrack which has some really nice latin sounds? I'd be so grateful

Hi! I saw that someone has been able to find the music for Cathe's soundtracks to previous series. Does anyone know the music she has used on LITE? In particular, the Cardio Party soundtrack which has some really nice latin sounds? I'd be so grateful
Here is Jesse's post about song info for LITE

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.