Some Random Questions

FrancesL

Hi all,
I am just wondering for those who choose the Download options, how do you do your workouts. I have a laptop and a smartphone, but I still prefer working out to the larger screen of a television. Do you bring your download to a gym? I would love to hear what some of you do.

I plan to preorder the newest workout and I realize I have sooo many DVD's. They take up quite a bit of space. I did order both the DVD and the download for Cross Fire and to the Max workout. I have yet to use the download file. Perhaps if I travel to visit my mom..but then I need to travel with equipment.

One last random question about form. I have been trying to follow July's rotation. I had a bit of foot pain and realized I may not always be landing completely on my whole foot, esp with plyos and tabatas. I think I may sometimes land on the forefoot. Is the correct form to land on the whole foot with tabatas, and plyos? I think I go into runners brain sometimes. Want to avoid getting injured... and I am loving the new workouts..

Cheers,
I hope my post makes sense...

Last edited:
Frances:

it seems natural that ding tabata, HiiT and plyo moves that when you take off into the air and then land, you will initially land on the forefoot and ball of the foot, but! Then you will lower the rest of the foot to heel down to the ground also. Right?

Clare

Hi Clare,
Yes that makes total sense. I think I just need to tune into my form more.
Thank you for your reply :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.