So...Who is going to do the Aug. Rotation???

I am going to give this a try, I will be modifying somewhat due to time constrictions, and I can't run so I will sub hi/lo aerobics for those sections as well.

Here goes!!

I really want to do this! I think it will be a lot of fun (and work }( ) Can I join the check in? Hope I can stick the whole thing out! I will have to start on Tuesday, though, cause I have my scheduled rest day on Monday.

Linda

Hi Jilybean!
Nice to see you posting again. I wanted to reply to your running concern.

You could walk the distance and try to run for a few 30 second intervals at times during the walk. Or run for what ever interval feels doable to you. My personal belief is that the different use of your muscles for running and even walking will help to use those muscles in a different manner than continuous step/ KB/ and Hi-lo cardio. If you do many step & KB cardio sessions, your muscles as you know are very efficient at these workouts ;) Trying to do a different type of cardio, is going to challenge you in a different way :eek: And it may blast calories, because you are not conditioned yet in walk/ run intervals.

JMHO :D :D :D

Good Luck!

Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"

gogigi thanks! well, I have just Cathe....IM2, IM3, KPC/LG, BC/ME, HCEx, Terminator, PUB/PLB (VHS)...that's it...what can I do ladies???

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

I'm planning on trying it. I plan to try and do most of it depending on time constraints and the fact that I start school again (as a student) in a couple of weeks. I am planning to take a weight training course for PE twice a week so I'll have to see how that works out with my Cathe workouts. (I'm sure nothing is as tough as Cathe!). Good luck ladies!:)

Wow you ladies are amazing. I don't think my life insurance is paid up enough to do this rotation. I really think if I tried boot camp 2x a day they might need to bury me!;-)
allison

I am totally planning on doing this rotation. It seems very doable for me. The only thing I might have to change around is the running. My husband has to be home. I workout very early in the morning (when it's dark so my neighbors *hopefully* don't see me doing the walking lunges) and I cant drag my 5 year old out of bed to go with me.:7

Susan C.M.

I'm going to try it! I want to take detailed measurements and notes too so I can see what effect it has on my body.

Each of the workouts is going to take me a lot longer than the actual time, as I'm sure I'll be using the "pause" button a lot.

I'm willing to try it. I won't do it exactly as written either because I try to do as much exercise as I can with my family (usually biking and roller blading). We're going out of state for a wedding Labor Day weekend so hopefully I will tone up by doing this rotation.

I just started it today, I modified today a little, I did Imax1 + PS legs and abs Instead of the walking lunges. It was a good workout and I burned a little over 400 calories.

Kit

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.