So what was your favorite treat of the day?

Well, I don't have kids but I will have a good supply of KitKats, Skittles, Whoopers, MilkyWays and 3 Muskateers at my desk tomorrow. (Bought them for the folks at my office but it didn't go as fast this year so I'll have some leftovers)

Did your boys enjoy themselves this Halloween evening?

Yes they did Nicole...thanks for asking. A night of giggles and laughter...love that!

Well, I don't have kids but I will have a good supply of KitKats, Skittles, Whoopers, MilkyWays and 3 Muskateers at my desk tomorrow. (Bought them for the folks at my office but it didn't go as fast this year so I'll have some leftovers)

Did your boys enjoy themselves this Halloween evening?

I don't have kids but I love the mini mars bars and I confess, I had 2 today. :eek:

I prepared trick or treat baskets for my nephews and they were filled to the brim with my chocolate / swedish berries extras...lucky kids!

I couldn't bring myself to eat too much candy since I think it's a waste of calories - 45 calories for 8 mini swedish berries, 70 calories for an Oh Henry and on and on and on. I checked the nutrition labels cause I love them but the loss on my daily calorie count is not worth it for me.

hey!

i had 2 small fun size bags of peanut M&MS...my fav...they were PEANUT...that counts for something right? they are healthy, right?? LOL

happy halloween!!

Gloria

i had 2 small fun size bags of peanut M&MS...my fav...they were PEANUT...that counts for something right? they are healthy, right?? LOL

happy halloween!!

Gloria

Me too, minus 1! I can't resist M & M's ! But in defense of that, I did STS Kickbox twice in a row...

Last edited:
My favorite treat of the day was seeing my one-year-old niece go trick-or-treating for the first time. Watching her weeble-wobble down the sidewalk was priceless. :)

Candy-wise, I'm going to have to go with Reese's.

My kids are grown but we did have a small supply of dark chocolate mini Mounds bars. I had 3--come on they were minis! What could be better than dark chocolate and coconut.

My treat was seeing all the little ones in their costumes. One kid dressed up as the Staten Island Ferry and his costume was so big his little sister had to collect the candy for him because he couldn't get close enough to the door to get it himself! Too cute.

my mil's gumbo! oh yes, and the kids in costumes had so much fun. we went as a group with all our little cousins. so adorable!

Last edited:
I have a definite weak spot for Reese P/B Cups and I spied atleast 2 in my son's bag! I haven't touched any yet but give me time! :D

In addition, my DH bought a bag of mixed candy to give out. Included in the mix are Atomic Fire Balls. I LOOOOOOVE these so I picked every last one out of the bowl to keep for myself. How bad is that!? :eek:

I agree, the best treats are all the "little" kids in their costumes. My Ninja, Witch and Transformer-Bumblebee had a great halloween.
I had to be fair and take a snickers bar from each kid. ;)

I have a definite weak spot for Reese P/B Cups and I spied atleast 2 in my son's bag! I haven't touched any yet but give me time! :D

In addition, my DH bought a bag of mixed candy to give out. Included in the mix are Atomic Fire Balls. I LOOOOOOVE these so I picked every last one out of the bowl to keep for myself. How bad is that!? :eek:

Oh I LOOOOVE atomic fireballs! One of the guys I work with keeps a big container of them in his office so I love it when I have to meet with him!
The other treat I enjoyed last night was a mini Baby Ruth bar.

Pam

Fortunately, I can easily pass up candy--especially after viewing the gummy frog in a bottle that my son got:confused:. But . . . Iceberg Drive-In (which makes incredible shakes) had a BOGO coupon for the weekend, so we got shakes. Pumpkin for me--Yum!!! It was planned, and I managed not to gain anything (amazingly), but it did set off my ice cream craving with a vengeance.:eek:

Oh I LOOOOVE atomic fireballs! One of the guys I work with keeps a big container of them in his office so I love it when I have to meet with him!
The other treat I enjoyed last night was a mini Baby Ruth bar.

Pam

OMG! I can't do that at work! I need to put a definite limit on ALL food at work. I pack/bring in just enough for each day w/no extra or I will likely eat it! :confused: I count out how many Atomic Fire Balls I will allow myself at work and just bring that many in or I'll eat an entire bag! :eek: Today I have just 2. Sometimes I will have as many as 4 and trust me...they will go if I have them. It's funny though cause at home I am fine. I really never eat them at home but am always grabbing a few as I walk out the door to go somewhere! :rolleyes:

Because Randy has nut allergies, I get to "help" him by eating his Reeces & Butterfingers!! :p:eek: I'm not a big sweets person so one or two pieces and I'm satisfied!! Now if we're talking salty-crunchy... watch out!! :eek::eek:

Aw, I loved reading your comments :D I agree, the lil' treaters are soooooo cute. Just want to pick them up and squeeze them in those little miniature costumes. As far as my favorite candy yesterday....I loved the mini york peppermint patties and snickers bars :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.