So what do you think. . . .

Travisli

Cathlete
I got my haircut today.

About 8 years ago I got really sick and almost died, as my body fought to recover from that illness my hair started to fall out in clumps because my hair was insignificant in the scheme of the healing process or so my body thought, even if my vanity did not :eek: My hair guy cut my hair short at that time and it was very traumatic for me. I'd never had short hair. Looking back it was TOO traumatic but it served its purpose.

Now 8 years later I just went in there and told him to chop it off because I felt like a change -- it is a new season in my life and I felt like my hair should be different . . .

Here it is :D

Attachments

• haircut1.jpg
    haircut1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 187
  • haircut4.jpg
    haircut4.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 125
Beautiful! It's classy and feminine. And Brandi is right, it suits the shape of your face very well.

It's BEAUTIFUL ! I love it ! You have a face you shouldn't be hiding with lots of hair . The cut looks great on you !!

Travis:

I love it, suits you. Before, in your avatar, you look pretty and like a lot of other women. Now, you just look like yourself, strong and independent. Stay with it!

Clare

I love it!!! Soo cute, and I agree, it frames your face beautifully!!!! It's always good to change things up.

I got my haircut today.

About 8 years ago I got really sick and almost died, as my body fought to recover from that illness my hair started to fall out in clumps because my hair was insignificant in the scheme of the healing process or so my body thought, even if my vanity did not :eek: My hair guy cut my hair short at that time and it was very traumatic for me. I'd never had short hair. Looking back it was TOO traumatic but it served its purpose.

Now 8 years later I just went in there and told him to chop it off because I felt like a change -- it is a new season in my life and I felt like my hair should be different . . .

Here it is :D

I love it!! What an odd coincidence -- I JUST got my hair cut very similar to yours tonight. Cut it ALL off and am LOVING it!! FREEDOM!! :) Welcome to the short and sassy club!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.