So VERY impressed!

RE: Even MORE Impressed!

Yes, yes, yes!!!!

I love my Hardcores!!!!

I'll always look forward to Cathe's new series. They just keep getting better and better.

Thanks so much, Cathe!

Kimberly

Thank you for the motivation to push myself harder and farther than I ever thought I could. It's done wonders for my physical and mental health. :) Your workouts mean a lot to me.

Cathe has really outdone herself with these! I love them. I knew that I would love them and had to have them all...but I am even more thrilled than I thought I would be!

I have actually done LowMax, KickMax and the third Core Max. They were great and I really liked how the music went with the moves and the workouts! (Of course I have alread previewed the rest and they look great) Can't wait to do the others!

There are a lot of new moves that I am anxious to try. I am excited about using the band with the high step and floorwork. I think these will really push my body to new limits and that they will really shake my routine up! I am so glad I ordered all of them!

Linda

Deb,

If you want to hit the lower body, try the conditioning drills in KickMax. I'm SORE (in all the right places)!!!!! }(

Lorrayne

I love the HC series. I love everything Cathe has done!!! Thanks Cathe for all the great workouts you give us. I think you are the BEST!!!

Christina

Lorrayne and Wanda!

Lorrayne, I LOVE Kickmax and the conditioning drills are awesome. I love how Cathe has really hit the LB this series. I NEED it and it is going to get me goood! Wanda~Yep, it's me! Ha! Debbie H isn't quite the big mouth that DebbieH is! Ha! She actually sent me some E-mails & PM's that she had received at one time because some here thought she was me! (Hi Debbie!) Funny how one lil' space can make such a difference. Enjoy your new workouts everyone. I know I am.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Please forgive me for...

BUMPING! I just wanted you to know how HAPPY we are!:7 :7 :7

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

AGREED! This workout series was well worth the wait as Cathe is at the top of her game. The cuing, the sequencing, the form, everything is impeccable. I love each workout I’ve tried so far. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with everyone else!! So worth the wait. I'll pre order from you anytime.

Got my workouts Friday and spent the day previewing them (hubby and kids had to fend without me--I was in another world)

I did Low Max Saturday and Muscle Max yesterday and did Low Max again today, because it was so much fun--and I have so much more to look forward to, because I ordered the whole shebang.

Now give yourself some well- deserved rest:)

Maggie

I just wanted to add how very happy I have been with your new workouts as well. I have previewed all of them and have been very pleased by what I have seen. The few that I have been able to do since receiving them have been worth the wait. I especially like the addition of the band; it is a lot harder (and seems to make it hurt more the next day) but it adds a nice new element to the workouts.

Thanks again Cathe for the great work.:)

Wanting to add that I have done a few more workouts and they just keep getting better & better! I love the band too. I think it is so great that you add new equipment from time-to-time to shake up what we do. It helps to make the workouts even more "fresh"! THANKS sooo much Cathe & crew for all your hard work.

I'm also very impressed with these workouts. This set offers a complete package with alot of variety. I wasn't sure about using the band, but once I started working out with it, I was amazed what you can do with it. You always motivate me to push myself to finish those last few reps even when I don't think I can. I've noticed alot more tone to my body since using your workouts. Keep up the great work Cathe!

Robin

I also would like to say how absolutlely impressed I am with these workouts. I am so happy I preordered!! Everything about these workouts is perfect. I have previewed all 11 workouts, and have found the music to play fine on both of my Dvd players. I love the new set, the outfits, how wonderful Cathe and Crew look, and of course the wonderful routines and tough exercises. Plus, I also love using the Dyan-band. It's amazing how such a simple thing can work the muscles so effectively. Simply said, this set is even better than I expected and really makes me want to workout!! Thank-you Cathe and all others that made this set of workouts happen. I am one very happy customer. Helen:7

I received Low Max and Imax3 today and just wanted to say how impressed and thrilled I am with these 2 workouts. I've only previewed but I can tell how much I'm gonna love them. Cathe and crew are amazing!

I will be buying the others one or two at a time as my finances allow. Next will be Core Max!

THANK YOU CATHE!!!!!

Lisa

Cathe,

These new workouts are just the motivation I need to start working out again. I haven't been able to get back to a routine since the birth of my second child 8 months ago. I've done LowMax and Imax3 so far and I really enjoyed them. It made working out at 5:00am not as daunting as it usually is. The choreography is so fun and you all look wonderful. I've previewed the other workouts and I'm sure I will enjoy them as well.

You've obviously put a lot of time, thought, and sweat into these workouts and I'm so thankful for your hard work.

Going down that "BUMP"y road one more time! :7

I know I said ONCE more but was hoping you could read how very happy we all are with your new series. You're the BEST!

Thank you so much Debbie and everyone else too.....It is a great feeling to know that all of the pieces it took to put this series together are being enjoyed and appreciated by you. This series holds a special place in my heart because it was just so darn fun to make. Thanks for smiling along with me :)

You're very welcome. Those pieces came together perfect! We are all still smiling! :7 :7 :7

I haven't posted in FOREVER, but I had to chime in now that I've done a few of these DVDs. They are fantastic... It's amazing how fun they are for how hard we're working. So far, zero dread factor. I'm just working myself back up from a very, very long hiatus from regular workouts, so I'm kind of a wimp right now.... But still, they're awesome. I don't have any surround sound hooked up yet... I have 4 top of the line HUGE speakers for it!! but no hookups right now, so I can't wait until I can get that taken care of to get the full effect.

Thanks! The workouts are appreciated :D

Sara

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.