So excited...only you guys could appreciate...

caseysmomgo

Cathlete
I ordered a Century Wavemaster freestanding heavy bag from Sears.com and had it shipped to the store and I'm picking it up today!!! Yahoo! It's not the xxl one, but it was on sale for $89.99 and is good enough for me! My friend is going with me today and she just looked at me like I was insane when I told her what I'm picking up...I knew only you guys would appreciate my excitement! I've been wanting a heavy bag for awhile, and the Shock Cardio Heavy Bag Bonus made me decide once in for all to get it. Merry Christmas to me....:D

Anyway, I also ordered pretty pink Everlast boxing gloves on Amazon, which should be coming shortly! Life is good...

Have a great day everyone!

Congratulations. I love my wavemaster.

Another thing only the people on this forum would understand. I refused to go out to the Black Friday sales until I saw they had the Push Up Pro for $5.99. So I braved the masses to get my one important purchase and headed back home to safety.

Shayne

yes, I'm very jealous and truly appreciate your excitement!!! :D:D

I showed my husband the Wavemaster on Thanksgiving when his whole family was sitting around the table perusing the Black Friday sale ads. THEY all looked at me like I was nuts, but I'm hoping that my DH got the hint that that would make my Christmas!!!

I don't have a wavemaster but have a hanging heavy bag. I love boxing and can appreciate your excitement. Your friend just doesn't know the feeling of a good intense workout. The after workout feeling can become pretty addictive.

Abbygail

Hmm, I'm thinking of making a trip to Sears!!! Thanks for the tip! I've been looking at this one and the Everlast one all day on the internet and $89.99 seems like a GREAT price! Me, hubby and my 17 yr old daughter would all use the darn thing so it would be an "investment" (hee hee) and our Christmas present to one another if we decide to purchase it (from hubby to me, from me to hubby--makes it so much easier).

How exciting! I know what you mean about no appreciation from friends and family about your excitement! The same thing would happen to me! My DH couldn't believe all I wanted was Cathe stuff for my birhday back in October, but that's what he got me! It is very exciting! Can't wait to hear how you like it!

BTW, those pretty pink boxing gloves must be awesome! I'll have to check those out on Amazon!

Count me in....

I saw the Sears ad on Wednesday, but decided to think about it. After seeing your posts, I ordered it a few minutes ago and will pick it up this evening. Thanks!

Michelle

How nice and excited that you got your Century Wavemaster freestanding heavy bag, i don't think I will get one but I do have a punching bag. That works, I hope for the new DVD'S..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.