So… which ICE workout did you do first?

I did ICE Low Impact Sweat today. I really liked it :) I also liked the music :) I can't wait to try all the other workouts.
I just finished this one. I like cardio 2 over 1, but enjoyed it overall. I like the series so far, still have To the Mat and Rick'M Sock'M left to try. The Blizzard Blasts and Muscle Meltdowns are my favorite parts of the workouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just finished this one. I like cardio 2 over 1, but enjoyed it overall. I like the series so far, still have To the Mat and Rick'M Sock'M left to try. The Blizzard Blasts and Muscle Meltdowns are my favorite parts of the workouts.

Maybe I will do the cardio 2 this week. So far I am liking the workouts too :)

I did Low Impact Sweat yesterday. I can't remember the premix #, but it was the main routine + blizzard blast + stretch.

I really enjoyed it. I needed something that was a solid intermediate workout: it doesn't challenge me, but just gives me a nice workout.

My ICE preorder came in the mail today. :D
Had already taken in a yoga session, so tried out the floorwork only timesaver premix from Chiseled Upper Body. No heavy weights here but I liked it overall. Some of the moves (like the Pullover Extensions) reminded me of some other things I have done in pilates classes. I like that there are some unilateral movements. I did have to keep a rolled up towel under my neck for support (which I have to do half of the time for pilates-like work anyway). This one is different from other Cathe, so excellent to have!! Did anyone else find that the music was quite loud? Is it just me? lol.

Very much looking forward to trying out the others in the next couple of weeks. Especially Low Impact Circuit which upon just watching through much of it looks fun & of course, those Muscle Meltdowns!!
Oh, I also love the case! :)

My ICE preorder came in the mail today. :D
Had already taken in a yoga session, so tried out the floorwork only timesaver premix from Chiseled Upper Body. No heavy weights here but I liked it overall. Some of the moves (like the Pullover Extensions) reminded me of some other things I have done in pilates classes. I like that there are some unilateral movements. I did have to keep a rolled up towel under my neck for support (which I have to do half of the time for pilates-like work anyway). This one is different from other Cathe, so excellent to have!! Did anyone else find that the music was quite loud? Is it just me? lol.

Very much looking forward to trying out the others in the next couple of weeks. Especially Low Impact Circuit which upon just watching through much of it looks fun & of course, those Muscle Meltdowns!!
Oh, I also love the case! :)

Elsie, glad you got your dvd's :) I haven't done Chiseled Upper Body yet, I am in my last week of STS. I will let you know about the music. Can't wait to try this one.

I did Metabolic Total Body this morning and looooooovvvveeeeed it :D I'm typically not a huge fan of compound exercises (I like to go heavy and mean with isolations) but this one was really awesome! Can't wait to try the others!! My hubs got me ICE for Christmas then we went on vacay and now that the kiddos are back in school I finally got to try it out. Cathe never fails to impress, I'm sure I'll love the other workouts just as much :)

I did the Chiseled Lower Bodyon Sunday and I was aching for 3 days, even without weights. So finally I did chiseled upper body today and I was able to follow Kathy 98% of the time missing a few reps here and there.

I love all her stuff compound exercise isolated exercises everything sometimes I follow sometimes I don't.

Each time my face turns red as a tomato that means my heart is getting up there love that feeling

I did Metabolic Total Body. LOVED! I will get a lot of use out of this one since I
love total body workouts rather then splits. These workouts are so easy to raise the
poundages to make them more advanced (or not!)..totally depends on my energy for
that particular day.

Today I strung 3 Blizzard Blasts together as my workout. AWESOME!!!! Cathe
nailed it with this set!

Last edited:
I was just thinking today about which series was my favorite and I have to say it's ICE. I love the options, love doing one body part per day, and the cardios are all such fun! I don't feel like I'm beating myself up, but am still getting a good workout. Also, like you said-do 3 blizzard blasts together for an awesome high intensity sweat fest!

Beth

I also like that if you want a little cardio and a some weights you can do a blizzard blast and a muscle meltdown together and still get a great workout. I love the muscle meltdowns. The other day I did chest followed by triceps. My arms were shaking by the end of tris. I love this set:p

I haven't tried these yet. Is there a way to do just cardio and lower body? UB weights is out of the question for me right now. Any recommendations of how to pull that off?

I haven't tried these yet. Is there a way to do just cardio and lower body? UB weights is out of the question for me right now. Any recommendations of how to pull that off?

BootCamp Circuit has premixes for 'No Upper Body or Core'. Also, you could add To The Mat or portions of to any cardio routine from ICE if you like, something like Cardio 1 from LI Sweat plus To The Mat would be an excellent lower body plus cardio routine I think. :)

This week is my recovery week from STS. I just finished the 3 1/2 month STS rotation. I couldn't help myself this morning, so I did ICE Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox - MishMosh Premixes : Double It + BB #2 Warm Up + Main Routine + Main Routine + Blizzard Blast + Stretch - 95 min :p That was a lot of fun and a sweat fest! I had not problem modifying Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox on my own.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.