SNM: Who's the "Mystery Crew"?

Aquajock

Cathlete
Am I nuts (don't answer that) but didn't Cathe announce that she was going to have a "mystery guest" as part of her crew for the Body Blast series?

If I'm wrong, please disregard this transmission.

If I'm right . . . PLEASE TELL US WHO IT IS!

A-Jock

Pining

Simply Pining
:p

I have been thinking about this too. I am wondering if it is someone from the forum whom she has asked to be in one of the vids. Just a shot out in left field.... Heather

RE: SNM: Who's the "Mystery Crew"?

Just popped in to let you all know that it's not me, I just receieved an email from someone asking me, so it's still a mystery}(

I have my happy suspicions as to who it is and have e-mailed that person; if it's that person and I'm sworn to secrecy I'm really scr*w*d.

A-jock

A-Jock, I have my seeking suspicions as well. I'll wait and let Cathe tell us when the moment is right. This is so much fun, it's like waiting for Christmas or your birthday as a kid. :) Heather

Francine...

I just wanted to let you know that when I first read A-Jock's post that it might be you, my heart skipped a beat! That would be SO KEWEL if you were in a Cathe video!!! I vote for you as secret guest for next series!
:)
Kathy W.

Oh no, not me..................

Thanks Kathy but NOT! :)

And as I looked like something the cat dug up, then re-drug through the mud at the end of MIS this morning, you should thank your lucky stars it isn't me! :)

I just DO NOT sweat cute! Darn shame too!

Donna

Fitness~ It's a journey, not a race!

I was thinking the same thing the first time they mentioned the "mystery guest." That'd be pretty neat if it were.

Never mind. It's Lorraine. DUH!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.