SNM -- Where'd Cathe get The Outfit?

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
WOW! Cathe brings new meaning to the term "post-partum"! Talk about raising the bar!!!

I think I must be speaking for lots of us when I say that inquiring minds must know where she got the cool new outfit in Circuit Max? And just out of curiosity, why the long pants? (Bet that was "gettin' toasty in there" during filming
happy.gif
)

Thanks!

Hotskins

Melissa is right. The majority of outfits that Cathe wears in the videos are from Hotskins. As for the long pants, Cathe wears long pants in some videos and shorts in others. We wanted the different videos to have their own unique look. This is not easy when filming 8 videos.

questions on Hotskins...

I was just on their site and was trying to find the exact name for those long pants she wears--I know they're called flare/jazz pants, but Hotskins had several kinds of those. Which ones exactly was Cathe wearing in that picture? I must get my hands on those
happy.gif

I JUST placed an order!

I've been trying to find those little shorts everywhere...and soon as I saw where Cathe got hers (Hotskins) I just went to the website and placed an order! I'm so psyched!

Thanks for the info!

Which ones?

Hi Tania!

Which ones did you order? I wasn't sure if Cathe had on the zipped flare pants, or the bootcut ones, or the lycra ones LOL... There were a few that looked like the ones she was wearing, and I can't tell which ones they are!

hotskins sizing

Hey:

Does anyone have a hotskins link? And what about the sizing for the jazz pants (did we figure out which ones to order yet?)? Do they run small? Large? Gee, maybe we can get a quantity discount, girls.

Viv

Hi Viv

I just went to the Hotskins website, and they have a sizing chart there that gives the measurements and heights for each size. Hope this helps. I sure would love to buy some, but all the new videos from everywhere have drained my bank account
happy.gif

Emily

Cathe's pants

Thanks Emily!

I think Cathe's pants are the Hotskins Zip Collection Flare/Jazz pants. They're about $40.

Warning on sizes....

Hotskins lengths are influenced greatly by the size. So if you are short..the small the size the better off you will be on the length.

nancy:O)

My Order!

I actually didn't get the pants...I got the zip top with the zip shorts. I'm hoping to wear it as a bathing suit also!

I've never ordered from there before so I'll let you know how everything turns out!

THANK YOU.....hotskins info too!

I can't wait to finally be back and chat with everyone again. I have a lot of detailed errands to hurry off and do today(before the holiday traffic kicks in) but before I go I wanted to quickly say that I have had a chance to read up a little and I am so very emotional right now. You are all SO VERY KIND. You have all made me feel so very special. A HUGE thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will go into more detail just as soon as I can but until then I thought I could quickly list the style number of the Hotskins pants I was wearing to make things easier.

Hotskins number is 800-775-2595. The pants that I had on were called Contrast Flare Pant. Style number 998. The sizing on them were pretty true to size. Just a hair on the smaller size. The top that I had on was the Contrast Sports Bra. Style number 988. They too, ran pretty close to true size.

The zip pants that everyone is talking about, I found to run VERY much smaller than the flare pant. More another time. Miss everyone....

Thank YOU, Cathe!!

Cathe, thanks for being so sweet and taking the time to answer our questions about your outfit, when I know how busy you are!!

You are the best!!!!
happy.gif

Hey Nancy

Can you email me about the sizing? I am in the market for some new workout clothes. Aren't you the Queen of Workout Wear? LOL

I will say, the stuff looks GREAT on Cathe. I cannot wait for more pictures of the new videos!

Suzanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.