SNM...what service!

I agree with the great service! I ordered a bunch of stuff using the free ups ground shipping and it was at my door in 3 day! Way to go SNM!!

I know, right?!?!? I ordered my tower last Sun, and it was here on Weds. I sued the free shipping, and it went out on that Monday. Must've been 2 shipping. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.

When most companies offer free shipping, either w/ a certain purchase amount or a coupon, you order, it sits in a warehouse for about a week, then they strap it to the back of an old mule who takes it around the world the long way before dropping it your doorstep.:p:)

I even let out a happy "eek!" at work when I got the UPS shipping notice so soon. In the past, I've also had one or 2 email exchanges w/ ShopCathe support and one or 2 with the board support, and all have been easy.

Thanks!

Nan

That is great service gettingfitmom. You received them 7 days BEFORE you ordered them, lol. That is great service. I'm gonna order something too.;)

I agree with the great service comment! I am having trouble getting the freeship coupon to work for me - I sent an email to support and they got back to me saying that they had fixed the problem and it should work now. I live in Hawaii and maybe that is why I am having trouble. It still isn't working, so I emailed support again - I am sure they will get back to me in a timely manner again and hopefully we can figure out what is wrong. I am always impressed with the service from SNM!

This should work for you now. Are you using all caps and are you not seeing the Free Shipping selection in the drop down box?

That is great service gettingfitmom. You received them 7 days BEFORE you ordered them, lol. That is great service. I'm gonna order something too.;)

They are so good they can actually anticipate what people are going to order before they actually know themselves. Haha :eek:

I could see the free shipping selected and yet it would ask me to select my shipping method...I am not sure what the problem is exactly. It puts in $0.00 for my shipping after I've put in the FREESHIP code. After I've put in all of my credit card info and I've selected billing address and shipping address it won't process the order. I am not sure what I am (still) doing incorrectly.

I hope my order/tracking status is wrong, then. I placed an order for five items with the freeship coupon on Saturday, March 20, and it still says "processing" for my order status. It's already been charged to my card...but I'm not known for my patience, especially when I'm getting stuff from Cathe:D

I've been on the fence about the slanted risers for my step and decided with free shipping it was time to cave...of course, I also had to get some gloves...a couple of dvds...and some bands...;) and I still have quite a lengthy wish list.:eek:

I too took advantage of that coupon recently and my videos arrived within 3 days of ordering -- awesome! Been busy this weekend and I can't wait to start them tomorrow!!

Thanks SNM for the great service

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.