SNM: Bloopers on New Vids?

I don't know about this one.....I may actually think I am doing the exercises RIGHT if I was watching the bloopers :) I feel like a giant blooper trying to keep up.

Seriously, I think it would be funny. Although I am sure Cathe and the gang NEVER mess up......

>Seriously, I think it would be funny. Although I am sure
>Cathe and the gang NEVER mess up......

That's what I always think:I don't think there ARE any bloopers! Cathe misspeaks sometimes (like saying "an outer body experience," but it's not distracting and it's not cut out of the workout.

Maybe an "ending credits section" with some "behind-the-scene" shots?

When Francine & I had dinner with Brenda & Cathe, I said I thought it would be fun if the entire crew was "miked." Brenda said "Oh, no way, then you would hear me swearing." We all had a good laugh at that. Can you imagine Brenda saying "You b*tch! Are you trying to kill us?" That would be hysterical!!!!

Can you imagine Brenda saying
>"You b*tch! Are you trying to kill us?" That would be
>hysterical!!!!

It sure would be!! I know that's exactly what I'M thinking some days when I do certain Cathe tapes!!!
}(

The thing is if you really pay attention to what Cathe says, she bloopers ALL the time.

One tape she says "All the legs are working." I have always wondered just how many legs Cathe has.

Another tape she works the right leg & we switch to the left leg, then after working the left leg, she says we're going to work the next leg. There she goes again, more than 2 legs.

It would be fun to see out takes!

Do they even stop for bloopers? On one of the intensity tapes, Cedie's weights fall off the end of the barbell while doing heel raises when they set the barbell on end, and they just keep on going. The look on her face is so funny.:)

>Do they even stop for bloopers? On one of the intensity
>tapes, Cedie's weights fall off the end of the barbell while
>doing heel raises when they set the barbell on end, and they
>just keep on going. The look on her face is so funny.:)

LOL Which tape was that? When?
*off to speed scan through all her Intensity DVDs to find this*
ATB,
- Lisa :)

Which one?! How funny is that?!! I must never be watching that close, or having an "outer body experience" at the time this happens because I have not seen it. I will have to pay attention now.

>LOL Which tape was that? When?
>*off to speed scan through all her Intensity DVDs to find
>this*
>ATB,
> - Lisa :)

It's on the Pyramid Lower Body workouts. They just slide off the end and hit the floor. Cedie looks down then glances at Cathe, who doesn't even notice.:9 When they finish the heel lifts, notice how they take the camera off of Cedie and we get a kind of weird angle while everyone puts their weights down.

I want bloopers too! In the meantime, we can all share the ones we've seen/heard. In one of the CTX workouts where they're doing squats, Cathe is giving her usual great form pointers but she says to make sure your toes don't go past the end of your shoes. MERCY, that would be terrible wouldn't it? hee! hee! I like when she says "make sure your knees don't go past your sneak". One other time she says Kneels instead of knees. Funny how we hang on every word the woman says huh? Probably a good thing!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.