Small, but Big Success!

syzygy314

Cathlete
Okay, so it's not meeting a final goal or anything, but I tried on a skirt I haven't been able to wear in over 2 years a couple of weeks ago. It hooked, but when I zipped it was snug around my lower belly. Well, I thought, at least I could hook it! On a whim, I tried it on again today before putting on my workout clothes and voila! It hooked, it zipped and it was comfortable! No snugness around my my lower belly! Woo-hoo! Every little bit motivates me 200% more! Every outfit I can get back into is that much more of a success! I'm glad I didn't get rid of all of my smaller clothes, especially since most of them are very new and haven't been worn more than once or twice!

This is what I call Progress!:D

Oh I bet you're excited! I can imagine how you must feel! Tell us what you're doing to achieve this success!

Jo

Congrats!

Congrats! It's always so unbelievable when that happens - you think I'm dreaming! It didnt fit last time! See, all that hard work pays off!

I tried on a "pencil" skirt I haven't worn in a while and it's not fitting, so I have some motivation to get back into it.

Sometimes, these little incremental improvements really add up!!!!:p

Okay, so it's not meeting a final goal or anything, but I tried on a skirt I haven't been able to wear in over 2 years a couple of weeks ago. It hooked, but when I zipped it was snug around my lower belly. Well, I thought, at least I could hook it! On a whim, I tried it on again today before putting on my workout clothes and voila! It hooked, it zipped and it was comfortable! No snugness around my my lower belly! Woo-hoo! Every little bit motivates me 200% more! Every outfit I can get back into is that much more of a success! I'm glad I didn't get rid of all of my smaller clothes, especially since most of them are very new and haven't been worn more than once or twice!

This is what I call Progress!:D

Hi Cheryl!

And thanks! Yes, I have found so many stories here in the forums so motivating! I have never had such great encouragement and support as I have found here! Just reading what others are going through, working on, succeeding in, etc. helps me soo much!

I'm finding that it's the little things and the little progresses that mean more! It helps keep me focused!

Good luck to you! I know you'll get back into that pencil skirt before you know it!

Hi Jo!

Thanks! I am excited! I have a wedding to go to next weekend and that skirt just might be the ticket! Right now, I'm just alternating between the All Cardio Mix on Cardio Fusion 3 days a week and the Step, Jump & Pump workout 2 days a week. I also go rock wall climbing on the weekends. Once the weather warms up, we'll be out bike riding, rowing, surfing (I'm going to try to do that this year), etc. in additon to my workouts. These are the only two Cathe dvds I have right now. I just found her workouts in March.

I also count calories. I have an app for my iPhone called "Lose It!" that tracks my daily calories, weekly calories, and % of nutrients by day and week. It's based on TDEE and I faithfully stay below my total caloric allowance during the week and allow myself to splurge on the weekend, usually only on one day if I can, but this keeps me honest during the week!

Good JOB! I have been experiencing the same since DH and I started STS! It is so exciting to fit in smaller clothes. My clothes from last fall are FALLING off my body! Good for you!

Hi Laura!

Yes, the rock wall climbing is intense! Takes a ton of upper body strength even though you try to mostly push up with your legs. By the time we're done, even my forearms and fingers hurt! Think Cathe has a workout for finger strength? Ha, ha!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.