slanted risers???

steppin

Cathlete
On your home page right-hand side. I notice you have a picture of slanted risers?? Where can I order these from??? I could not find them on your site thanks alot:7

We're just waiting on our shipment to arrive. It should be here in just a few more days. You will be able to order from our site once they're in stock.

>that's not a bad price!!! can't wait..... thanks again:7

Me either! And I can't believe the price!

:)

Will there be workouts utilizing these risers? I understand that they can be used for existing workouts for the inclined bench, just curious!:)

Woops! Sorry I had a typo. The retail price is $49.99 + s/h. I corrected it in the other thread too so no one else would be confused.

>Woops! Sorry I had a typo. The retail price is $49.99 + s/h.
>I corrected it in the other thread too so no one else would be
>confused.

Oh well, does this price include the three workouts that come with the risers?

jordan

>collage vid has the 3 vid for I believe $10.00 xtra...

Thanks for the info Steppin. Since I didn't get an answer from SNM, I had to go with another vendor who was offering the same price for the risers w/ the workouts. I didn't want to wait and miss out. Too bad because I really wanted to add some Cathe items to my cart :( . No worries, there will be another order in my future.

Thanks again for the info,

jordan

So the slanted risers are around $25 a piece and the regular risers are around $10 a piece (I think). why are the slanted ones so much more than the regular risers? Just wondering.

They're at least twice as high and thus twice the price to make. They're also not massed produced at the same level as regular risers are.

Okey dokey. Thanks for replying. I was just curious about the priceyness and after checking them out on line I realized that there is alot more material to them than the regular risers.
Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.