Skipping a day in the middle of a rotation on my calendar?

Heidisue

Cathlete
I sometimes need to take a day off in the middle of a rotation. What is the easiest/ right way to do this? For now, in my calendar, I have to click and drag every workout after that day and move it to the right day. This takes a long time. Is there a better way to do this?

Moving Workouts in WM Calendar

Drag and drop is probably your best bet. It really should only take you about 10 seconds to move every workout in a 30 day rotation to a new date.

Have you considered giving the option to change a day in the editing page? That would be super helpful.

Moving icons in the Workout Manager

There really isn't any way to do this that would work very well for every possibility . In your case, you might want to skip a day and then move everything forward another day while another person might want to do something completely different. In any case whatever we came up with really wouldn't save much time and would probably take longer than dragging the icons to a different day. You can easily drag every icon to a new date with our current system in just a few seconds and you're not limited to where the icons go by script. Thus you can skip two days or more and easily adjust your routine.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.