Skin care regimen...

>My absolute favorite line for Skin (and bath/body care, as
>well as natural deodorants, etc.) is www.Lush.com. They just
>started opening boutiques in the US and originated in the UK
>and Canada.

I visited a Lush store when I was in London, and picked up quite a few things.

I love their policy against animal testing (unlike many companies that don't test "this product" on animals, but test ingredients, or companies that "don't conduct" animal testing, but either pay another company to do it, or again buy ingredients that were tested). They are also good about labeling all their products that are vegan.

Thank you, Kathryn.

According to Aubrey Hampton, from www.aubreyorganics.com ...

"PABA (Aminobenzoic acid) - A water-soluble B vitamin that acts as a skin nutrient and sun protector, screening out the sun¹s harmful rays. PABA is the only natural sunscreen recognized by the FDA. While some suffer allergic reactions to its synthetic forms, I have found most people are able to tolerate natural, food-grade PABA, the only kind we use in our suncare products."

Hi Mariela,

There is no perceptible odor to this sunblock. It's very light and non greasy and leaves your face with a matte finish. You're supposed to apply it 15 minutes before exposure to the sun. I wear it everyday under my make up. Here's a list of attributes from the website:

• UVA and UVB Protection
• Dermatologist Tested & Approved
• Non Comedogenic
• Non Irritating
• Allergy Tested
• Fragrance Free
• PABA Free
• Parsol 1789 Sun Protection
• Dye Free
• No Animal Testing

HTH;)

Michele

Oh, I just started using DHC Skincare products and I just love them. They are olive oil based and don't dry out your skin or make you break out like you might think with oil based products.

You can find out more at www.dhccare.com and with every order you can get 4 free samples of other products. I really really like them and I am not much into skin stuff. I also used Clinique after switching to their makeup and all their stuff did way dry my skin out and make my face burn.:(

Hi MJ,

I tried it last night because my upline suggested it. She said she uses it ALL the time! (she loves that Vitamin C!!) and so I was almost out of my serum which is my fav and so I decided to try it and oh my gosh, my face felt so soft and smooth!!!
I know it says in the catalog for use in the morning or on a special occasion but it doesn't say that on the bottle or box so I gave it a try. I figure all the more Vit. C is a good thing! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.