Sierra Trading Post

Armywife

Cathlete
Has anyone ever bought anything from www.sierratradingpost.com I saw they have great deals on Ryka shoes and other things and I was wondering if they are reputable and have good customer service. Any help would be appreciated because I really need a new pair of Ryka's and they are cheap here!!!

I bought a robe for my boyfriend in December. It arrived within a week and I had no problems with the company. The robe was a great buy and good quality too.
Have fun shopping! :7

I actually live in the city where they are headquartered and they are a VERY reputable company. The owners are SUPER people, very involved in the community, Christians, great to work for (my sister used to work there as a second job on and off for a number of years and they are a large employer in our community). They have lovely facilities, very clean and great products - name brands and excellent customer service. My DH and I spend waaaay too much money there. Always have and probably always will. :) They just have such great deals.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Thanks so much you two. I really appreciate the response. I guess it's time to shop!!! I can't believe how good the prices are. I thought for sure they must be a bad company or something just trying to lure people in but I guess it isn't true. I just love Cathe's sight, I can always count on someone to give me great answers. Thanks again.

Toni, you already had some responses, but I just wanted to pipe in. I love STP. They ship things to you very quickly and have great customer service. Also, returns are very painless. They have very high quality stuff and I love shopping through them. Did you order the Rykas?

Karin

I'm another happy customer. I ordered a Polar HR watch & chest strap from them some years ago. It was a great price and came in the mail very quickly.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Karin,

Yes, I ended up ordering the Ryka's last night. I can't wait to get them (Ryka N-Gage)as my Ryka Enlight II's are getting worn out. Thanks for the responses everyone!!! They were $41.95 + $8.00 for shipping. Not bad concidering they are $78 everywhere else.

Hi Toni, I have ordered from them many times, clothes, luggage and they are wonderful, great customer service and I love all the stuff I got (cheaply too!) You will not regret shopping here. Sandy:)

One more thumbs up (sort of!). I also ordered Rykas from them. I did have a bit of a problem when my order came, though. I originally ordered one color and when it came to me it was a different color. I called them up and they apologized and sent me a 2nd order and what do you know, it was the wrong color again! Not sure what the deal was, maybe there was an error on their website and the color I wanted shouldn't have been there to begin with. Sometimes I'll see that they have a size/color on their website, then it's gone the next day, then it's back up again the following day.

Anyhow, despite the two wrong orders their customer service was very nice about remedying the situation and gave me a discount and free shipping off another pair. Their shipping was very prompt, and since they did make the situation right and their customer service was very friendly, I would recommend them.

A HUGE thumbs-up from me. I've been ordering from them for about 8 years now and never had a bad experience. They have a "no questions asked, no time limit return policy".

I've ordered all kinds of stuff - camping gear, kids clothes, handbags. They're fabulous!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.