Should I buy CardioKicks, and the Rhythmic step/INt max dvds?

alison13

Cathlete
Should I buy CardioKicks/circuit max, and the Rhythmic Step/Int Max/Max Intensity Cardio dvds? They are on this months rotations, but I'm a little hesitant since they're older dvds.

Are they worth it? What about the Cardio Hits DVD (Power Max, Step Fit, Step Works)

I will still preorder STS for sure! But what do you think about these older DVDS?

Thanks!!!

Alison

I love cardio kicks and rhythmic step i never tried interval max but i hear its really challenging. The other 2 are some of my favs.

melissa

well routine wise you are getting alot of cathe bang for the buck. but if older workouts bother you then the hair some of the music and the clothing(although not to bad) might be an issue for you. i only have RS/IMAX/MIC out of the ones you mentioned but i think they were worth the buy IMO! routine wise IMAX and MIC are more basic choreography wise then newer cathes but the same intensity is there,its still cathe cueing and cathe's intensity. RS is a little more tricky choreography wise(kind of like a dance version of step blast IMO)but its really fun to learn and do here and again(hhhm maybe tomorrow).

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1307/4842454/16585805/276676894.jpg

I LOVE CARDIO KICKS!!!!!! It's a fun workout and the punching drills work your abs incredibly hard! I like Circuit Max too but I LOVE Cardio Kicks.

I also like Rythmic Step ALOT and Interval Max is fun and challenging (for me at least). I agree with the other poster who said these two DVDs are a alot of bang for your buck.

They are older - true, but the workouts still hold up - even if the headband doesn't :7

I love Rhythmic Step and Imax. I'm not a kickbox fan or a hi-lo fan so I don't care for CardioKicks or MIC.

RE: Should I buy CardioKicks, and the Rhythmic step/IN...

Yes, you NEEEEEEEEEEEED them. RS is fantastically fun and I love the step part of MIC! Not too crazy about Imax 1, but two out of three ain't bad. Both CK and CM are very good workouts too. They remind me of CTX which is another favorite.

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

I bought IMAX on VHS when it first came out and wore it out! I decided about 3 months ago to purchase it again as the DVD set and I am soooo glad that I did! I love IMAX, it is my favorite interval workout right now! I also live MIC--tough workout! However, Rhythmic step is probably my least favorite of all Cathe's workouts. Also, the cardio kick is fantastic! I love that there is more floor space covered in this kickbox than in her other two kickbox dvd's--I mean you cover some floor with this one. Lastly, the cardio hits dvd is a must have--yes it is older and it is weird to see Cathe and the girls in the old style leotards but the music is fun and the moves are even more fun!! I say BUY THEM!

Lisa

Wow, thanks everyone!

Yeah, I previewed the workouts and she does look like she's having a lot of fun! It was a bit weird seeing Cathe in the thong-like leotard over biker shorts!

I did go ahead and get Rhytmic Step, etc. But I also got Muscle Max and Stretch Max, and so the Cardio Kicks and the Cardio Hits will just have to wait until after STS.

Thanks so much for your opinions!

Alison

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.