Short Upper Body Workouts

exercise-lover

Cathlete
Today, I did the Time Saver 8 premix from the ICE Bootcamp DVD. It had a warm up, upper body mixed with abs, and a stretch. It came in about 30 minutes and was just right for a busy day. I'd love to know if anyone has any favorites that have upper body and are around 30 minutes. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Today, I did the Time Saver 8 premix from the ICE Bootcamp DVD. It had a warm up, upper body mixed with abs, and a stretch. It came in about 30 minutes and was just right for a busy day. I'd love to know if anyone has any favorites that have upper body and are around 30 minutes. Any recommendations? Thanks!

if you are on facebook and own a Trx, Check out cathe's status.
She has posted a short upper body drill.

So happy to have these recommendations -- thanks! I found another that is good. Max Intensity Strength has a 22-min UB workout. If you add the core, it's a gem. I took my two rowdy bird dogs for a long walk and then did this. Perfect! Keep the recommendations coming. I'd love to have a long list to choose from.

I'm in search of the same. Discovered a premix in the Strong and Sweaty collection that fit the bill. I believe it was on the Total Body Giant Sets DVD. It was the Upper Body time saver premix. Was a nice upper body workout under 30 min. It was a good workout.

Hi exercise-lover,
Two more to consider are both from the Intensity Series;

Muscle Endurance ( ME ) has a PREMIX called UpperBody Split which is 44 min. long, but if you FF past the abs , it would be just 35 minutes.

Cardio & Weights has a PREMIX called Timesaver Upper Body Heavy Weights that is only 18 minutes long- BUT it does not include a warm-up ( does include a stretch). Soooo... the way I use this one for a short UB day is do the main workout warm-up, then go to the PREMIX- I do the premix twice and just do the stretch once at the end. This makes the total workout about 41 minutes.

Another DVD which I use a lot this way is the Power Hour DVD. These are a little longer:
MIS -( skip the Legs and Abs ), for warm-up UB and stretch is 46 min.
PH- ( skip the Legs and Abs ), for warm-up UB and stretch is 39 min.
Body Max ( skip the Legs and Abs ), for warm-up UB and stretch is 38 min.

Love these ! :D

I did the Upper Body Premix from LITE Pyramid Pump yesterday, and while that one is a little longer (44 minutes), there were also premixes for just Pyramid Up Upper Body, and Pyramid Down Upper Body. Those were about 35-30 minutes.

And that reminded me that the original Pyramid Upper Body DVD also has premixes for Pyramid Up and Pyramid Down that I think come in at about 30-35 minutes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.