Short Upper Body Workouts

exercise-lover

Cathlete
Today, I did the Time Saver 8 premix from the ICE Bootcamp DVD. It had a warm up, upper body mixed with abs, and a stretch. It came in about 30 minutes and was just right for a busy day. I'd love to know if anyone has any favorites that have upper body and are around 30 minutes. Any recommendations? Thanks!

Today, I did the Time Saver 8 premix from the ICE Bootcamp DVD. It had a warm up, upper body mixed with abs, and a stretch. It came in about 30 minutes and was just right for a busy day. I'd love to know if anyone has any favorites that have upper body and are around 30 minutes. Any recommendations? Thanks!
if you are on facebook and own a Trx, Check out cathe's status.
She has posted a short upper body drill.

exercise-lover

Cathlete
So happy to have these recommendations -- thanks! I found another that is good. Max Intensity Strength has a 22-min UB workout. If you add the core, it's a gem. I took my two rowdy bird dogs for a long walk and then did this. Perfect! Keep the recommendations coming. I'd love to have a long list to choose from.

sneakers

Cathlete
I'm in search of the same. Discovered a premix in the Strong and Sweaty collection that fit the bill. I believe it was on the Total Body Giant Sets DVD. It was the Upper Body time saver premix. Was a nice upper body workout under 30 min. It was a good workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.