Shoes?!

Stephie

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and educated crowd,

OK, I'm only about a month or so from wearing out my last pair of Nike ballos that I stocked up on at Heather's recommendation. I love these shoes, at least my feet don't hurt! I really like the shocks, they seem to help a lot. So, I'm wondering what you all are wearing these days. I had trouble with plantar fascitis a while back so I wear super feet inserts in my workout shoes.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Steph

Hi Steph,

I too wear Super Feet inserts and due to my chronic achilles tendinitis I also use a heel gel insert no matter what my shoe. I have a very narrow foot, btw.

That being said, for running I wear Nike but don't really do well with Shox. I ordered 5 pair of this no longer made style that was so comfy but I'm on my second to last pair so I will soon be on the hunt for another running shoe.

For cross training and weight lifting work outs I have loved the Ryka Assist XT/LO so comfy and supportive!!!...http://www.ryka.com/footwear.asp?product_id=135

I also love the Studio Flex Lo in black. My favorite "best all around" shoe. Finally a black shoe that is light weight, non-bulky, and feminine looking. I wear this shoe out and about for everything...Love It! http://www.ryka.com/footwear.asp?product_id=117

Good luck shoe shopping....just second in line to sunglass shopping....so hard to find that perfect fit :)

Hi Cathe and educated crowd,

OK, I'm only about a month or so from wearing out my last pair of Nike ballos that I stocked up on at Heather's recommendation. I love these shoes, at least my feet don't hurt! I really like the shocks, they seem to help a lot. So, I'm wondering what you all are wearing these days. I had trouble with plantar fascitis a while back so I wear super feet inserts in my workout shoes.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Steph

Please tell me where I can find these super feet inserts I to have PF I have some inserts but if there are better ones out there I would love to find them.

Thank you

Thank you so much Cathe and everyone for your input. I'll be checking out all of these ideas. It seems like whenever I find a shoe I really like they discontinue it. :-(

As far as superfeet inserts, they really are wonderful! I move them around from my running shoes to my indoor workout shoes and they have made such a difference. I went from really a lot of pain in my foot to none at all within about a month or so.

Thanks again for the ideas!!

Steph

I am actually in the process of returning my Ryka Assist shoes. They were find during low impact stuff, but last night, while doing SJ&P, boy were my arches hurting!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.