Shoes?!

Stephie

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and educated crowd,

OK, I'm only about a month or so from wearing out my last pair of Nike ballos that I stocked up on at Heather's recommendation. I love these shoes, at least my feet don't hurt! I really like the shocks, they seem to help a lot. So, I'm wondering what you all are wearing these days. I had trouble with plantar fascitis a while back so I wear super feet inserts in my workout shoes.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Steph

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Steph,

I too wear Super Feet inserts and due to my chronic achilles tendinitis I also use a heel gel insert no matter what my shoe. I have a very narrow foot, btw.

That being said, for running I wear Nike but don't really do well with Shox. I ordered 5 pair of this no longer made style that was so comfy but I'm on my second to last pair so I will soon be on the hunt for another running shoe.

For cross training and weight lifting work outs I have loved the Ryka Assist XT/LO so comfy and supportive!!!...http://www.ryka.com/footwear.asp?product_id=135

I also love the Studio Flex Lo in black. My favorite "best all around" shoe. Finally a black shoe that is light weight, non-bulky, and feminine looking. I wear this shoe out and about for everything...Love It! http://www.ryka.com/footwear.asp?product_id=117

Good luck shoe shopping....just second in line to sunglass shopping....so hard to find that perfect fit :)

Hi Cathe and educated crowd,

OK, I'm only about a month or so from wearing out my last pair of Nike ballos that I stocked up on at Heather's recommendation. I love these shoes, at least my feet don't hurt! I really like the shocks, they seem to help a lot. So, I'm wondering what you all are wearing these days. I had trouble with plantar fascitis a while back so I wear super feet inserts in my workout shoes.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Steph

Roxie 1965

Cathlete
Please tell me where I can find these super feet inserts I to have PF I have some inserts but if there are better ones out there I would love to find them.

Stephie

Cathlete
Thank you

Thank you so much Cathe and everyone for your input. I'll be checking out all of these ideas. It seems like whenever I find a shoe I really like they discontinue it. :-(

As far as superfeet inserts, they really are wonderful! I move them around from my running shoes to my indoor workout shoes and they have made such a difference. I went from really a lot of pain in my foot to none at all within about a month or so.

Thanks again for the ideas!!

Steph

trixie108

Cathlete
I am actually in the process of returning my Ryka Assist shoes. They were find during low impact stuff, but last night, while doing SJ&P, boy were my arches hurting!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.