Shoes in The new videos??

sunsdaughter

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and all!
Apologies if this has already been posted, but what are the shoes that you are wearing in the new workouts? I've searched the forums and can't seem to find the info. Thanks and I cannot WAIT to get these workouts!! :)

Not Cathe here, of course, but I THINK they are wearing Ryka Transpires in blue (at least in one photo I saw). I just bought a pair about 3 weeks ago and love these shoes! Besides being comfortable for working out, they are cute cute (always counts :cool:)!!
Paula

Which ones give the best cushioning? I'm talking pillows here! I want a super soft landing! ;)

Which ones give the best cushioning? I'm talking pillows here! I want a super soft landing! ;)

Nancy, I can't compare because I don't have the Synergy's but the Transpires are waaaay cushiony IMO! I love the feel! Maybe you need to get BOTH! :p

There is some lateral support, but I must say I have been unable to find a sneaker with great lateral support like my beloved Ryka Intensity XT3. I wish they would make another similar style. They were great for plyo and hiit work.

Heads-Up for any of you ordering a pair of Ryka's...they are running a sale for a week right now. If you spend over $60.00 you get $10.00 off with the Promo code: 4JULY

Nancy, I can't compare because I don't have the Synergy's but the Transpires are waaaay cushiony IMO! I love the feel! Maybe you need to get BOTH! :p

Debbie,
Thanks for the advice and the link for the great deal! Got my credit card ready!!!!:p

Yes, Paula is right. The blue Ryka's are the Transpire. Here is a link: Athletics Ryka Women's Transpire Twlt Blu/Wht/Chr Slv Ryka.com

I love Ryka for my feet, but I have to say, they are the most comfortable Ryka's I've ever worn! And, $70.00 is a great price!

Debbie, I don't usually like to buy shoes without trying them on. I wear a size 6 in Nike and was wondering if Ryka run true to size . . . Also, do you find there's enough room in the toe box?

lina9496 said:
Debbie, I don't usually like to buy shoes without trying them on. I wear a size 6 in Nike and was wondering if Ryka run true to size . . . Also, do you find there's enough room in the toe box?

Hi! I have several pairs of Nike's and Ryka's! All are size 8! One thing I particularly like about Ryka's is the room in the toe box! I have never had trouble with my toes feeling squished in them. Good Luck, hope they fit perfect if you order.

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

I just recieved the blue transpires yesterday and tried them out last nite with Crossfire. I like them alot, they are really lightweight, cushy and comfy. I wear a size 8 and ordered them in an 8 and they fit perfectly. I would highly recommend them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.