Shipping Update! - October 16th

SNM Videos

Administrator
UPS just made their last pickup at 7:40pm tonight. Today was a very good day for shipping and I think we broke our record for the most packages shipped in one day. We have now shipped about 50% of all the presale orders and will easily finish shipping the rest of the presale orders by this Friday. We expect to have shipped 80 to 90 percent of all presale orders by the end of day tomorrow. :)

W:eek: W ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Thanks Cathe!
You and your crew are the bomb!!!!!
We love all you do for us and really appreciate it!
Thanks for all of these frequent updates too! :D

Wow, that was amazingly fast! Mine says it will be here tomorrow. Woohoo!

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=teal]***Lainie***

My fitness blog: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html
7.gif

How many physical DVDs did you order made from Sony? I only know how many are registered members around here and have no idea how wide SNM's reach actually is...

btw, thanks so much for including us on the entire workout DVD process. It's fascinating! :)

Hi guys!

Thanks for the updates! And sorry to bother you, but I still have a question... If I ordered on the very first day of the presale (around noon)... Should I have received my shipping notification by now? I'm getting anxious because many people have received theirs, and I don't know where I'm standing...

Have you finished shipping the orders from the first presale day?
Thanks!

I also order on the first day of presale and didn't get any notice yet. I notice that people over at the OD forum order in August and rec'd notice and in the higher # then what I have. My invoice # is 13761.

Thanks so much for all the hard work! I didn't order until late August - so I'll wait patiently!!x(

You guys are the best!

I've never received a shipment notification, either, and just checked and mine will be here tomorrow! I can't wait!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.