Shelley allwildgirl

Melissa, I could PM you if it would make your Monday brighter.

Although I appreciate the offer, Robin, I want to make it clear that I am anti-PM.

Your pm'ing me may result in my not pm'ing you back which in turn may hurt your feelings and we all know where that will lead....:p

Melissa, I will NOT be PMing you. I do NOT want my feelings hurt.:(

Worknprogress, are we talking cocktail weinies or full size dogs?

Maybe we should ask SMN to change the star rating to a G,PG, or R rating.:rolleyes:

Robin - I guess we are back to the age old question - "Does size really matter?"

Of course, if we can't talk about it on the forum, just PM me.

sparrow, only if you take funyums into the room with the pigs....

Gayle, sometimes my kids are brats...

Now I forget who I'm supposed to PM and who I'm not supposed to PM.
Can someone PM me the list?

I'm a big fan of weinie dogs..the longer variety! Can I please be added to the list? :D

ETA: Sparrow..I have weinies in a blanket everyday at home! What does that make me? :eek:

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of weinie dogs..the longer variety! Can I please be added to the list? :D

ETA: Sparrow..I have weinies in a blanket everyday at home! What does that make me? :eek:

Clearly you need a intervention which I'm gonna organize on your behalf.

Anyone who wants to take part in the weenie intervention PM me! :D

Clearly you need a intervention which I'm gonna organize on your behalf.

Anyone who wants to take part in the weenie intervention PM me! :D

I would be more than happy to receive PM's from those of you who will be participating in my intervention! Sparrow I will be anxiously waiting for a PM from you as well! :p

Well that's just great..I'm the thread killer!! Sorry if I offended you all and would appreciate it if you don't PM me about it! ;)

Whew..thanks Robin! I was starting to feel offended since I had no idea what I could have possibly said to offend all of you! :p

Chachi, I'm offended that you used the word "killer" as a joke. I'll be PMing you about it shortly!

Everyone else: enjoy your PMS!!!

TeTe..I apologize if you misinterpreted my use of the word "killer" and I'd rather not get into it here..I'll PM you! I must admit that I was a bit offended by your statement above since you were obviously making light of the fact that I have PMS this week and I'm not enjoying it! :p

I think since you're having your wienies in a blanket, we'll let this one "slide." (poor -albeit clever- choice of words on my part... but I'm too offended by MYSELF to go back and edit)

Everyone knows that when the wienies get OUT of the blanket, that's when the trouble starts.

PM me if you need more details.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.