Shaun T Focus T25

After looking at the two options that Jengollf (thank you for that) put up, I think the second one gives way more workouts (10) and is a better deal. But maybe I'm wrong. I'm also noticing you can't order through Beachbody.com. I enjoyed Insanity, but my joints did not. I'm hoping that this one will be a little less hard on my joints. Maybe I'll wait to read some reviews before I jump in.

jengollf - thanks, I did see they offer just the DVDs, good for people who already have fitness equipment, like you, I'm sure BB has a lot of repeat customers. Never quite could go for STS, thought it to be something I would really want to do as designed, and it just didn't fit with things, I'm more - body blast/ sash/ hardcore/ intensity/ series mix & match.

I just wondered if some people would pick up a series like T25, and just do that for some part of the year as a system. Advanced exercisers. Or experienced. Of course it's just a part of the value equation. Lately, seems to be it's more important to get something I know I'll use, even if it's just a single dvd. I think this one is one the wait & see list.

Please help me understand!!!

Ok so help me understand. If I was to order the T25 challenge pack for $180, would that give me all the workouts included the Gama or would I have to order the Gama separately? For those of you that have purchase wish set did you purchase? Ay, yay, yay...so confusing!!! :)

Ok so help me understand. If I was to order the T25 challenge pack for $180, would that give me all the workouts included the Gama or would I have to order the Gama separately? For those of you that have purchase wish set did you purchase? Ay, yay, yay...so confusing!!! :)

To get 'just all the workouts' (not the extras):

I ordered the basic set (includes Alpha and Beta)(10 workouts) for $119.85
http://www.totalfitnessdvds.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=t25base

I also ordered the Gamma 'DVD only' set for $59.85
http://www.totalfitnessdvds.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=gammadvds

Last edited:

Challenge packs include Shakeology

Order the challenge pack

Hi all,

My BB coach pointed me to the T-25+ Shakeology challenge pack. It is $180 but that includes one month of Shakeology. I believe you can cancel that product at any time. Coach gave me a sample pack of the new Vanilla Shake. Gonna try it tomorrow morning. Seems like it would be a very flexible flavor.

Dyring to hear the feedback!!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.