Sharon Mann

Sure, here you go www.sharonmann.com! HTH!!!!If you order them can you let me know how you like them please? TIA
Tishee

i ordered mine thru borders.com.......much cheaper. i have 2 dvds both called the works..one is cardio, the other sculpting....and i like them just fine. sharon can be a little high strung at times but her moves are basic and with the 3 different intensity levels, it is flexible. video fitness might have some reviews there:)

>i ordered mine thru borders.com.......much cheaper. i have 2
>dvds both called the works..one is cardio, the other
>sculpting....and i like them just fine. sharon can be a little
>high strung at times but her moves are basic and with the 3
>different intensity levels, it is flexible. video fitness
>might have some reviews there:)
HI Joan, thanks for your info too, how do they compare to Cathe tapes? She is the only one that give me a decent workout anymore. I have watched Sharon Mann on fit-tv & she seems good. How long are the tapes? tia, Karen

the dvds are programmed where you pick a warmup, 2 different cardio segments and then a cool down.....for example, i may choose a step warmup, then interval step for cardio1, bootcamp for cardio2, and a yoga cooldown. you can literally create hundereds of different w/o's. the PROBLEM is that the dvd limits you to 2 cardio choices so if you want a longer w/o...you would have to stop and reprogram a new w/o. no biggie for me, but i know it would get on a lot of peoples nerves. the total w/o time is around 40 mins..i never really looked!

I went on the website and am very interested in buying them. But before I do.... Are the aerobics complex, basic, moderate?? About how long are they?? warm up, aerobics, cooldown? How do you rate them compared to Cathe's. Thank you for all the info!!
JaneJ

>I went on the website and am very interested in buying them.
>But before I do.... Are the aerobics complex, basic,
>moderate?? About how long are they?? warm up, aerobics,
>cooldown? How do you rate them compared to Cathe's. Thank
>you for all the info!!
> JaneJ

The aerobics are very atheletic and basic, and three levels (at least) are shown, so you and increase or decrease the intensity as you like. When you choose a warm-up, two middle segments, and a cool down, the workouts all clock in at about 30 minutes or less. BUT, if you have a programmable DVD player (mine is, and it's a cheapy), you can figure out which title/chapter each of the segments belong to and program your own workouts of various lengths. (Warm-ups and cool-downs are about 5 minutes, so each middle section is about 10 minutes.)

You can "preview" the DVD's by watching Sharon's program on FitTV. The segments on the DVD are right from her show.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.