Sharing very sad news

Debbie,

I am so sorry to hear of your lost. You are one of the sweetest persons in the world and I am so sorry that you are having to go through this especially at this time. I am glad that you were able to talk to your FIL and MIL this weekend.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family.

aka "Miss Liberty"

Deb, I'm sorry for your family's loss. I know you were very fond of your FIL. Life will never be the same without him, but you have a mountain of wonderful memories of happy times shared so certainly he will always be with you all, in your hearts and minds.

Hugs to you,
Allison

So sorry...

for your loss. I think it's such a blessing that you were able to speak to your father in law and mother in law when you did. Indeed one of those wonderful intuitive situations. My deepest condolences to you and your whole family.

Sincerely,

Jackie R.

Wow!

Thanks you all. I had no idea there were TWO threads about my FIL! Kathy, thank you so much for letting all my friends know! You all have made me feel so comforted! I am truly blessed! Yes, it was God's plan that I was lead to call them and tell them I loved them. We just never know when it might be the last time. I am so grateful I was with Kathy & Lorrayne when I received the sad news. They were pillars of strength for me! Thank you both from the bottom of my heart. The family, although quite fatigued, is doing very well. Thanks for all the prayers, thoughts, hugs, phone calls, flowers & cards. Each & every one meant more then you'll ever know. Love you all!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.