SHARE your Rotation for the week please!

RE: Likes2bfit

The results were great. I am pretty defined to begin with, but upper body wise improvements were made. Lower body wise I am trying not to get too big.

Afunny thing happened when I had some knww pain last spring. I limited my squats and lunges and step-ups. And due to pain did more walking (4-5miles at a time) less step & kick boxing. The result was smaller thighs. I do have big solid thighs. Doing legs only once per week kept them small. I also used the lower body stability workout (from PLB).

I will post the rotation over on the rotations forum so it will be easier to find.
sport23.gif

Judy:7

Ok I will share my rotation that I am doing for the next 2 weeks(already have done it 2 weeks) before we go to Las Vagas

Monday- PS Legs and Abs
Tuesday- Hour cardio usually ride the bike for an hour(on a trainer)
Wednesday- PS Back,Biceps and Abs and 30 min. cardio, either taebo basic or ride the bike or both
Thursday- hour cardio, today I did Circuit Max, but I have also done the 1st 2 segments of Body Max
Friday- PS Chest Shoulders and Triceps and I add the upper body segment of Body Max along with this
Saturday- hour long cardio usually the bike again

This is actually a rotation off of the Fitness Video fanatics site, so I can't take full credit for it, I did though tweak it some like the addition on Fridays. It gives me 3 days of abs and that is my focus at the moment.:) It has been fun to finally be able to do a Cathe rotation since I don't have too many of her tapes ...yet!!:7

See ya

I take Sundays off, forgot to mention that, sorry

Monday: OFF
Tuesday: CTX All Step
Wednesday: Viper
Thursday: CTX Power Circuit
Friday: CTX Kickbox
Saturday: PUB
Sunday: IMAX Xtreme

have a great week!!:D

RE: Likes2bfit

Thanks!

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.