Share today's workout/meal with us!!!

Yummy supper! Glad you enjoyed your workout. :)

I'm having Seared Tuna with Avocado and Salsa Verde and new potatoes for supper tonight. I just finished Paul Katano’s Kettlebell Drills and Core workout. I'm waiting for you to put out a kettlebell workout....pretty please with a cherry on top:)

Great line up Belinda! You are doing great. I did spin and had broccoli and tilapia.

This week is my recovery week.This morning I did CTX "Power Circuit + HST "All 5 Cardio Sections" premix + CTX Power Circuit abs plus stretch. I ate pretty clean all day so far:) This evening, we will have fish/potaoes + salad!

So Cathe what did you do?:p

@ BeethovenRocks - good luck today!

I think you're entitled Phyllis ;)

I did a cardio workout and a barre workout this a.m. Breakfast was 1/4 C oatmeal with apples and cinnamon, a poached egg and tea. Lunch will be hummus and veggies on a whole grain thin bread with 1/2 baked sweet potato. Dinner is quinoa with mixed veggies and chickpeas with a salad. Dessert is 2 spoons of Greek yogurt with blueberries. Somewhere there is a piece of dark chocolate calling my name.

Your workout sounded great :D How did your healthy choices end up today?

This morning was Lower Body Blast. It about killed me after those 300 walking lunges yesterday. I don't know what the healthiest thing I'll eat today will be yet, probably not the wheat chex I had for breakfast!

Pam

Sounds great and dinner sounds a little Mexican inspired:)

Cardio Coach V on the treadmill and have STS disc 8 back & triceps scheduled for tonight (get to try out my new Turbo tower woo hoo!!!). Breakfast - 2 hardboiled eggs and a grapefruit, lunch - is a spinach salad with chicken breast and a crumble of blue cheese, dinner will probably be egg whites, corn tortillas and lots of veggies.

Good line up Dela!

Whey powder, almond milk, fruit smoothie for breakfast. I don't have a lot of food in the house, so not sure about the next 2 meals :confused:

I'm in week 4 of Meso1, but today is a cardio day, not sure yet, if I feel up to it, it may be Cardio Core Circuit tonight. I wish it would warm up, I need to get out and start taking walks at lunch, all this sitting at my job is keeping my calorie burn SO low.

We all have those days 112toGuru! :) Tomorrow is another day!

Step Heat...:eek:...legs weren't havin' any of it today, just got it done, things are looking up though...leftovers, burrito, purple cabbage slaw, & parsnip-carrot soup,yum! I think I could live on burritos!

Finishing up with a green tea. This is the first day I have not had a cup of coffee in ?????????......years....:D

oh, the drama.....:eek:

Good job Saundra....are you licking your chops yet :D

A Kickboxing workout this morning. I may do a dance workout when I get home.

Healthiest thing I ate today.
Oatmeal for breakfast
Cobb Salad for lunch.
Dinner will be pork chops (lean) with a polynesian sauce. I hope they taste good. This will be my first time giving them a go.

This morning I did an oldie, but goodie.....Pure Strength Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. I had steel cut oats with blueberries, flax seed, walnuts and brown rice protein powder for breakfast. Lunch was portobello mushrooms, red bell peppers, onions, sun dried tomatoes with whole wheat pasta and raw okara on the side...yum! Time for dinner.:)

Hi Cathe! I rocked out this morning to Drill Max Scrambled Cardio Blast and STS Pilates Abs. Fun stuff! The healthiest thing I ate today would be either.... the green monster smoothie I had for lunch (with a chicken pita) or the creamy avocado pasta I had for dinner (whole wheat pasta with a healthy avocado sauce). Both are delicious, but I have to admit the green monster smoothie is one of my all-time favorite foods!! :)

Shovel Max... brrrrrr had to do it in spurts- it's about -5 outside!! :eek: Also did the Clean Randy's Room & Closet rotation! :p

Pam

Well I did Muscle Max tonight, had pad thai with chicken for lunch but will not say what I'm having for dinner :)o).......Ok you broke me down, I'm having pizza and salad but I limit myself to 2 slices with ham and pineapple, yummy :)

sts total body- kale with lentils garlic and ginger for lunch, some cocunut water, fruit smoothie, tea, on my way to make dinner now , needed a day of good eating to wash away sundays gutt busting muchie spree:eek:lol

So yummy Gin! Loved the workout too. I agree, those Pure Strength workouts still produce a fire in the muscles after all these years :)

This morning I did an oldie, but goodie.....Pure Strength Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. I had steel cut oats with blueberries, flax seed, walnuts and brown rice protein powder for breakfast. Lunch was portobello mushrooms, red bell peppers, onions, sun dried tomatoes with whole wheat pasta and raw okara on the side...yum! Time for dinner.:)

Fun workouts Katie and yummy foods. I could go for a smoothie now!

Hi Cathe! I rocked out this morning to Drill Max Scrambled Cardio Blast and STS Pilates Abs. Fun stuff! The healthiest thing I ate today would be either.... the green monster smoothie I had for lunch (with a chicken pita) or the creamy avocado pasta I had for dinner (whole wheat pasta with a healthy avocado sauce). Both are delicious, but I have to admit the green monster smoothie is one of my all-time favorite foods!! :)

We all do it from time to time Ebonynicole! Try to get back on track today and take it up a notch with exercise and down a notch with less food and healthier choices.
Well I did Muscle Max tonight, had pad thai with chicken for lunch but will not say what I'm having for dinner :)o).......Ok you broke me down, I'm having pizza and salad but I limit myself to 2 slices with ham and pineapple, yummy :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.