Share today's workout/meal with us!!!

I so hear you on the Sunday gutt buster munchie spree Kitterfly. But we're back on track and taking care of the damage!
sts total body- kale with lentils garlic and ginger for lunch, some cocunut water, fruit smoothie, tea, on my way to make dinner now , needed a day of good eating to wash away sundays gutt busting muchie spree:eek:lol

Hi Cathe,

Tuesday morning I did STS Total Body and this morning I did Imax 2.

Breakfast was 1/2 c old fashioned oats, 2 Tbs flaxseed, 1 scoop protein powder with 3/4 C blueberries.

Lunch - Turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread w/flax and steamed spinach, broccoli, and cauliflower with a little olive oil.

My supper will be some left over homemade soup my mother is giving to me. :) She makes awesome homemade soup.

Make it a great day!!
Brenda

4DS + Your FB Post Lunch Energy Break!!!

Hi Cathe! Today I did the HIS Circuit premix from 4DS. I hereby request a Part 2 to the 4DS series, with loads of premixes. Just when I think I've done it all, I find ANOTHER premix that makes it fresh and exciting!

A few minutes ago I did the Post Lunch Energy Break you posted on FB. Wowza! Now that I can breathe again, thanks for waking me up! :D

Today's healthy eating highlight = avocado ice cream, courtesy of my Blendtec (1/2 frozen avocado + cocoa powder + almond milk + sweetener + ice).

Hope you and everyone else has a great day!

Today's highlight for me, tabbouleh & a bowl of lentil/vegetable stew from the Eat Clean Diet Recharged cookbook, yum!

Great thread!

:)

I had bran cereal with milk and green tea w/ a tsp of local honey for breakfast. On my way to do Gym Style chest & triceps.

Hope to have a spinach salad for lunch and salmon patties w/ cauliflower for dinner. No sugar today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.