Share today's workout/meal with us!!!

I did Shock Cardio Boxing, including the Heavy Bag Bonus (without the heavy bag, but its still fun and keeps the heart rate up). When I do any kickboxing or boxing I hold the steel end caps that came with an old barbell. I don't know what they weigh, not much, but it is some added resistance and I can feel that it is a bit more challenging than empty hands.

Cardio Coach V1 on the elliptical, HiIT 30/30 and Ab Circuits no Equipment.

Breakfast was a 100 cal, high fiber english muffin w/ PB.

2nd breakfast was a 1/2 C oatmeal (uncooked) w/ 1/2 C dark chocolate almond milk

Lunch is left over whole wheat spaghetti w/ turkey balls.

Nan

Caribbean seasoned rice. Did lower body and Stairmaster yesterday.

No workout today though...have got an interview!! In need of your good wishes, Cathe :)

I am going to Arizona at the end of February to visit family. I am currently doing your February rotation to get ready for shorts weather. Tonight is STS total body on my agenda!

My new favorite dessert is sugar free orange jello with 1/2 tsp. of sour cream swirled in! YUM,

Kimberly

I'm having Seared Tuna with Avocado and Salsa Verde and new potatoes for supper tonight. I just finished Paul Katano’s Kettlebell Drills and Core workout. I'm waiting for you to put out a kettlebell workout....pretty please with a cherry on top:)

This week is my recovery week.This morning I did CTX "Power Circuit + HST "All 5 Cardio Sections" premix + CTX Power Circuit abs plus stretch. I ate pretty clean all day so far:) This evening, we will have fish/potaoes + salad!

So Cathe what did you do?:p

@ BeethovenRocks - good luck today!

Hi Cathe.

I did STS Disc 7 this morning along with a short ab routine.

Having a healthy version of turkey chili tonight for dinner! Left overs from the weekend! YUM! :)

I did a 40 minute steady state run and then Ab Circuits Weights & Plates.

Dinner tonight is going to be a big salad with tuna, egg whites, avocado, and homemade stevia-dijon dressing (10 calories a tablespoon!).

I did a cardio workout and a barre workout this a.m. Breakfast was 1/4 C oatmeal with apples and cinnamon, a poached egg and tea. Lunch will be hummus and veggies on a whole grain thin bread with 1/2 baked sweet potato. Dinner is quinoa with mixed veggies and chickpeas with a salad. Dessert is 2 spoons of Greek yogurt with blueberries. Somewhere there is a piece of dark chocolate calling my name.

This morning was Lower Body Blast. It about killed me after those 300 walking lunges yesterday. I don't know what the healthiest thing I'll eat today will be yet, probably not the wheat chex I had for breakfast!

Pam

Cardio Coach V on the treadmill and have STS disc 8 back & triceps scheduled for tonight (get to try out my new Turbo tower woo hoo!!!). Breakfast - 2 hardboiled eggs and a grapefruit, lunch - is a spinach salad with chicken breast and a crumble of blue cheese, dinner will probably be egg whites, corn tortillas and lots of veggies.

Whey powder, almond milk, fruit smoothie for breakfast. I don't have a lot of food in the house, so not sure about the next 2 meals :confused:

I'm in week 4 of Meso1, but today is a cardio day, not sure yet, if I feel up to it, it may be Cardio Core Circuit tonight. I wish it would warm up, I need to get out and start taking walks at lunch, all this sitting at my job is keeping my calorie burn SO low.

Step Heat...:eek:...legs weren't havin' any of it today, just got it done, things are looking up though...leftovers, burrito, purple cabbage slaw, & parsnip-carrot soup,yum! I think I could live on burritos!

Finishing up with a green tea. This is the first day I have not had a cup of coffee in ?????????......years....:D

oh, the drama.....:eek:

A Kickboxing workout this morning. I may do a dance workout when I get home.

Healthiest thing I ate today.
Oatmeal for breakfast
Cobb Salad for lunch.
Dinner will be pork chops (lean) with a polynesian sauce. I hope they taste good. This will be my first time giving them a go.

Love it jgoycoolea! Creatively effective!

I did Shock Cardio Boxing, including the Heavy Bag Bonus (without the heavy bag, but its still fun and keeps the heart rate up). When I do any kickboxing or boxing I hold the steel end caps that came with an old barbell. I don't know what they weigh, not much, but it is some added resistance and I can feel that it is a bit more challenging than empty hands.

Now that's a plan Nan :D

Cardio Coach V1 on the elliptical, HiIT 30/30 and Ab Circuits no Equipment.

Breakfast was a 100 cal, high fiber english muffin w/ PB.

2nd breakfast was a 1/2 C oatmeal (uncooked) w/ 1/2 C dark chocolate almond milk

Lunch is left over whole wheat spaghetti w/ turkey balls.

Nan

Wow, now if that isn't incentive to push harder! Have a great time. Btw, never had that dessert before. Sounds interestingly refreshing :)

I am going to Arizona at the end of February to visit family. I am currently doing your February rotation to get ready for shorts weather. Tonight is STS total body on my agenda!

My new favorite dessert is sugar free orange jello with 1/2 tsp. of sour cream swirled in! YUM,

Kimberly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.