Sh*t girls say to personal trainers - Have you seen this?

This is funny! He says all the things I say or have heard other women say!

Push-ups? Do I have to do push-ups? I hate push-ups!

Ok...I only had one cookie, ok, 2 cookies...ok only ONE Box of cookies!

That was hilarious! My favorite was the "I only have 1 glass of wine a night" part. I know several people that fall into that category.

TOO FUNNY

Oh mi gosh - that was hilarious! And I've heard all of them when I would go to the gym. My fave 'have you heard of bender ball, turbo fire, p90x'. I don't know how trainers have the patience sometimes - and they just smile and nod and encourage - bless their hearts.

And those darn girl scout who are neighbors and sell cookies and make me eat the WHOLE BOX. :)

I thought the whole bread bit was hilarious. Dh and I gave up grains and people often ask us what we are doing. When I tell them we gave up processed carbs...bread, pasta etc., they look at me like I just told them there is no Santa Claus! LOL :D

That was hilarious! My favorite was the "I only have 1 glass of wine a night" part. I know several people that fall into that category.

Why is it that people are so darn stuck on keeping that 'one glass of wine'???? I feel terrible the next day during the workout!!!! No way would I sacrifice a good workout for a glass of wine. :rolleyes:

Hilarious!

Loved it! Especially the part about the box of cookies. I'm assuming this guy really has clients and I'm wondering if he got himself in trouble! Thanks for posting.

Ok...I only had one cookie, ok, 2 cookies...ok only ONE Box of cookies!

Arrrgh. That was me today. Except it wasn't a cookie, it was cookie dough. I only had one bite. Ok, maybe 2 bites....Ok it was almost the whole sleeve.

I even put it in the freezer so I wouldn't eat any more, but instead I just ate it frozen.

There is a reason I don't have that junk in that house. I have no control.

My friend posted this on FB wall today!!! I laughed so hard I was clutching my sides! He was really funny! I certainly have heard almost everything he said and to be honest have said half those things myself! It was great to get a good laugh at myself and the way he did it just made the ludicrousness of the ways we try not to be responsible for our health so glaringly apparent. LOVED it!! I don't think it was offensive at all, well unless you can't laugh at yourself!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.