Sexy Older Men

Gene Wilder!

There isn't anything much sexier that the ability to make a person laugh - Gene Wilder is TOPS in that department without a doubt!

I love this post, so I had to give my two cents!!!! wendy--I have to agree with you, Gabriel Byrne is absolutely delish!!!! I cast my vote for him!
Hillary

RE: Janet! Hi Debbie!

Dear Janet,

Your courage and patience touch and inspire me. You hang in there girl! I'll be watching and hoping the best for you on your way back. You seem so good natured about your situation, when I know I would be whining and complaining away. When you do your first "impact" workout again, I'm sure there will be thunderous cheers from throughout these forums for you!

Best to you-DebD

RE: Janet! Hi Debbie!

Dear Janet,

Your courage and patience touch and inspire me. You hang in there girl! I'll be watching and hoping the best for you on your way back. You seem so good natured about your situation, when I know I would be whining and complaining away. When you do your first "impact" workout again, I'm sure there will be thunderous cheers from throughout these forums for you!

Best to you-DebD

Hi again Janet!

I am so sorry to hear of your injury. I had no idea that you were going thru that! I hope & pray that the PT will be the answer and that you can avoid surgery. You attitude impresses me. I would have been whining outloud, which is what I have been doing about my elbow! So glad you are enjoying the Yoga and I'm glad Gumby has company!;-) Hang in there & keep us posted on your recovery. BTW, I want a breakdown of how to do a Flying Angel upside down! LOL!!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Thanks Deb - I needed that!

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement - patience is not one of my virtues so this has been a learning experience in many ways. By the way - I love your sign in name "Fit@40!" I had set a goal that 40 would be something to celebrate so I made sure that I was in the best shape of my life on that birthday (5 years ago). Keep up the good work - these forums are such an inspiration -thanks to people like you :).

Janet

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.