Sequel to Travel Fit

janiejoey

Cathlete
Below is a quote from Cathe.

About Travel Fit: "It does end up surprising you if you were expecting a total walk in the park. In my attempt to truly make this workout under an hour I had to keep the cardio bursts shorter in order to get through a wide variety of band exercises. Having said that, if enough people want a sequel to Travel FIt I can make a nice "cardio band" workout...think Cardio Core Circuit with band work :eek:"

I would love the sequel to Travel Fit. I travel a lot during the Fall and Winter, especially in Winter and need all the help I can get.

Janie

I like the idea of "Cardio Core Circuit with Bands"!
I would request that the cardio portions be kept low impact (but not low intensity), because hotel room flooring is not conducive to jumping or running (and the downstairs customers might not approve, LOL!)

I would LOVE this!!!! Someone on another forum posted the idea of doing a cardio/band circuit workout where you would do cardio drills using the band (like the band hops or lateral skates from plyo legs) alternating with band work for upper and lower body. They also suggested ending this workout with a band assisted stretch and I loved that idea, too.

Throw in some firewalkers and this would be a perferct workout!!!!

This would be awesome. I'd love to see a Travel Fit that mixed band work, cardio drills, and body weight exercises (like push ups and pull ups).

I'd preorder this in a second!

Below is a quote from Cathe.

About Travel Fit: "It does end up surprising you if you were expecting a total walk in the park. In my attempt to truly make this workout under an hour I had to keep the cardio bursts shorter in order to get through a wide variety of band exercises. Having said that, if enough people want a sequel to Travel FIt I can make a nice "cardio band" workout...think Cardio Core Circuit with band work :eek:"

I would love the sequel to Travel Fit. I travel a lot during the Fall and Winter, especially in Winter and need all the help I can get.

Janie

I agree with Janie, I'd love to see a Cardio Core Circuit with band work! I love the STS Cardio Cathe has done an awesome job as usual and then some. I'd also love to see another HiiT Dvd with three workouts on it. Love those too!;)

Hugs!

Nora

Travel Video

I travel A LOT and I have found that hotels require moves within limited floor space and lower intensity (although I do add some intensity and haven't heard any complaints yet!:) I would love something a little harder than travel fit, maybe some walking lunges and floor leg work in the mix like Butts and guts. I also take Schock Cardio Boxing with me and that works great. I am looking for more variety than just Travel fit. Would be great to have multiple workouts on 1 DVD so I only have to bring one disk and an Ab/Core disk when I travel.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.