September 08 Check-in__Sept 2nd__

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Morninga2u.gif
Morning Ladies.

Since Cathe has not posted her rotation I'm going to revisit FF's Circuit Rotation starting today with LowMax then.

I woke up feeling nauseous and just ick but I know what its from so I'm just plugging along . Oh and the scale is down :p yay!

BBL..... need to get the kiddos up and started for the day.

picture.php

Good Morning
Today i'm doing GS shoulders, abs, and cardio. Not sure what cardio or abs.
Vilma FF's rotation looks good have fun with that:) Why hasnt Cathe posted her rotation i wonder? I know she's real busy though. Or just maybe STS is coming out this month!!!! God I wish!
Have a good day
Randi

Good morning everyone

I hope everyone has an amazing workouts. Its the first day of school here for every non-university student so there is a dramatic increase in traffic.
I will do 4DS KB and Legs, but currently need to leave for a rather early meeting to deal with a health issue affecting our city. I look forward to posting later.

Vilma-I hope you feel better, congratulations on the wt. drop.

Justine :)

Goodmorning Vilma, Randi, Justine and all that follow

Today is my OFFICIAL first day of work. Today is the kids first day at the Mother's Morning Out program and I'm looking forward to it. Today I'm going to do Imax and I can't wait! I think I will stick to the Cardio Blast rotation for this month. I really need some cardio. I'll bb later :)

Vilma: Congratulations on your weightloss!! :D

I hope you all have a great workout today! I'll check back in after work and workout :D

Good Morning Ladies!!

Today is LIC Cardio Only Premix.....and I still have major DOMS in my legs...not so much from BSB yesterday, though. But that is okay! While everyone else is back to school, tonight is the first night back on my bowling league..LOL
Lap- Have a good first day back!!
Justine- What city and what health issue? I"m just curious....... and have fun with 4DS KB...def. one of my faves.
Randi- Have a great workout!
Vilma- Congrats!!!!!!

BBL

Iris

Good Morning Everyone!!

Okay, since I need to start my workout this morning, and there's no Sept 08 Cathe rotation posted, I'm going to jump into FF's Sept 08 Leg Blast rotation with ya Joanne!
Bananeyessss.gif

It's going to be a little 'revised' this week, since I did DM cardio yesterday..
so this is my week:

DAY 1: Drill Max Premix (49 minutes) + Ab Hits #8
DAY 2: Muscle Max (72 Minutes)
DAY 3: Low Max (70 Minutes)
DAY 4; Pyramid Upper Body (no abs) and Pyramid Lower Body floor work (60 min.)
DAY 5: Kick, Punch & Crunch (68 min.)
DAY 6: 4DS HIS & LIS

Vilma: That Circuit Rotation looked tempting too!! Have fun with it! And then I'm confused as to what we're congratulating you for: The scale moving downward? or having "morning sickness"? What's up, girl?!?!?!

Ivy: Enjoy your day today, it sounds like a lot of fun beginnings!! IMAX is a goodie!

Randi: I know, it's killing me that there's no Cathe rotation yet!! Maybe she went away for the long Labor Day weekend and I'm SURE she's busy getting her kids ready for school too. It's totally understandable, but I miss it!! Have a great GS Shoulder workout, and let us know what you do for cardio!

Justine: Hope KB/Legs went well for you! it is fun! Good luck at work!

Iris: LIC Cardio only sounds like fun, haven't done LIC in forever. I bet the DOMS kicks in later from BSB!! Bowling league sounds fun! Is there lots of beer drinking and nacho eating?? ;)

Today is yet another birthday in our house! It's Alex's 9th! I made a zillion brownies yesterday, and unfortunately, some found their ways into my mouth. I was "picking" at the pieces that fell apart. I hate having to bake!! After Alex, my 3rd son's birthday is on the 14th!.... It's a party month here, like Christmas, I swear!

BBL!!!
studsmatta.gif

Hi All I am still holding out for Cathe's rotation....I can't believe that its not up yet. I am hoping its because of the Holiday weekend end of summer etc. How could she forget us like this? OK I am whining.

Vilma WTG on the scale. I hope the scale is kind to me this week. I was good at my cook out except for a scoop of ice cream. I sent all the ice cream home with the people that brought it. I just can't have it in the house. It is such a weakness for me.

Randi have fun with GS!

Justine what is the health issue???? Makes me curious.

Ivy hope you had a good day at work.

Chris wow three bdays back to back. It does sound like Christmas and the you have to throw back to school shopping in the middle. If Cathe doesn't post a rotation I think I will be joining you all with the Leg Blast rotation.

Today my DH has the day off. We went on a 4.5 mile run. It took 45 min. I think I am motivating him to work out again. He hasn't been making the time to run. He said he is out of shape. He ran the Boston Marathon twice and the Marine Corp marathon once. He is so sweet he runs slower so I can keep up. :p

We are closing the pool today. I guess summer is really over.:(

BBL

Lori

Done w/ my WO for today

Finished LowMax and whoa momma! My legs felt it good.

I burned tons of calories as my HR stayed up so I am very pleased.
2.gif

Randi .... I enjoy Debbie's rotations and the one I've decided to do (Circuit) was one I took two weeks back in July. So now I wanted to do the entire rotation.

Maybe Cathe just won't post a rotation for this month - she's done that before or is just late and probably busy w/ STS. It may very well be it's almost ready for delivery? I can only hope since I preordered it this past Jan.

OMG we've been waiting 9 months for it already! Wow!
4.gif

Justine ...I fell better since I got up this morning ...sometimes I get up nauseous & sick feeling when AF is close to visting.

The weight drop from yesterday's WI was good I behaved and ate much better and abstained from the junk food here. It must have been the salt.

Ivy ...Good Luck back to work and have fun with the tots!
2.gif

Iris ... have a great time bowling tonight!
12.gif

Chris ... you are too danged funny .... The scale was going upward yesterday that made me go UGH! big time... but today is going back down.

No morning sickness just nausea and feeling icky because AF is about to visit soon and thats one of the markers for me lately.

Happy Birthay to your other son and brownies? Oy! I can't have that in my home at all thats a trigger for me to gorge myself.
7.gif

I'm back doing Core and doing the best I can tracking I want to shed about 5 pounds and stop eating all the crap food.

Lori Sounds like you had a great run; I wish my DH would exercise with me but with his work schedule all he wants to do is sleep which I don't blame him

Awww why closing the pool ? Doesn't it still get warm in your area still?

When we had our pool up and running we would close it up beginning of October since September it still is hot here.

Well Girls I have tons to do here and need to get moving before time runs out on me

I'll try to BBL

picture.php

Hi ladies!

Yea, Chris! Glad to have you join me in the rotation. I'm sore from Muscle Max yesterday - mostly my upper body. Wow, you seem to have birthday after birthday around your house! Happy Birthday to Alex!! Mmmm, brownies are the best! Don't you know the broken pieces and crumbs don't have any calories?? ;)

Vilma, glad to hear those icky pounds didn't stick around too long. That circuit rotation does look good. Maybe next month I'll try that one.

Lori, don't feel bad about the ice cream. Confession...I have a scoop just about every day. It's my biggest weakness. I eat the light or low fat versions, but still probably not the best thing! The run sounds fun with your hubby. I know, it's a bit frustrating that Cathe hasn't posted a rotation, but I'm sure she's busy.

Iris, have fun bowling!

Ivy, happy first day of work! Have fun with Imax!

Randi, are you following a rotation this month?

Justine, I'm curious, too. Where do you live and what's the health issue?

Today was Caitlyn's first official full day of kindergarten. I didn't cry nearly as much as I thought I would! She was really excited to go after orientation last week, so that makes it easier. All my kiddos are in school all day! Yikes! They are growing up so fast.

Oh, I almost forgot my workout today! Instead of the Drill Max cardio premix, I did Cardio Fusion, which has the six Drill Max combos at the end. I did have to pause a few times, but I finished it all. It was fun to do the Body Max2 combos without any breakdown. Tomorrow will be Legs and Glutes.

Have a great day all...

Joanne

Hello my friends!

Hi Ladies,

Today at work was wonderful! The kids were great! I did Imax 1 but only made it to 45 mins because my DS was crying and wanted me to hold him, so I wasn’t able to finish it, but that’s ok. 45 mins is better than nothing:rolleyes:.

Iris: Have fun bowling tonight:D! I love bowling!

Chris: HAPPY BDAY to your son:D:D!! I hope he has a great b-day! Those brownies sound YUMMY! I love chocolate.

Vilma: It was wonderful at work today with the kids. They are so good and cute:)!

Joanne: aaww, how cute! Was your daughter nervous to go to Kindergarten or was she ok? I remember my dd’s first day like it was yesterday. She’s in 2nd grade now:eek:.

WTG everyone on your workouts today! And for those who haven’t done it yet, I hope you guys have an awesome workout!:D

I will be able to only check in once or twice a day because things are getting really busy here:eek:.

I hope you all have a wonderful day today! I have to get my DD from school now. BB tomorrow.

Hello all -- I hope everyone had great workouts. My body was feeling so sore (probably the combination of BM2 and LowMax) so I just went to the school gym for a little over an hour for some low intensity elliptical to get the blood flowing. If I have the energy (and I can get the house cool enough), I'll do some low impact 30 minute workout in the evening. DH did a GS Chest and Triceps yesterday when I was at work and thanked me for his bday present when I came back.

Vilma -- how cool is the weight loss? Isn't like a personal victory?
Chris, Lori, and Joanne -- I think its really important to have some indulgent food. One, I think it helps you to learn discipline but mostly at least I need to have something satiating my tongue or I'll go crazy. Seriously, if you can limit yourself to one scoop that's awesome!
Iris -- have fun at bowling. DH is sad that there are no real bowling alleys in LA...
Ivy -- I hope you had a great time at your new job...how exciting!
Randi -- you are SO buff. :)
Justine -- how are the classes?
Joanne -- first day of Kindergarten? My mom was bawling when her first grandchild went to KG.

Ok, two questions for the forum.

1. Are there any GS rotations? DH was curious.
2. Someone explain to me exactly what is cardio coach please. Again, more for DH. He likes the elliptical and running a lot.

Everyone have a good day!

Finally checking in today -- I have to rave about cardio coach for Hottie. It's great -- you've got to try it. Basically, it's a cardio workout made of alternating steady states and either hills or sprints, and you can do it on any type of cardio equipment or outside. To me the music is motivating, but not memorable, which can be a good thing -- basically, it's in the background and keeps you moving, but never obnoxious. Coach Sean has a way of saying motivating things at just the right moments, and his timing on the different intervals is spot on. If he says it's a 3 minute hill climb, it's a three minute hill climb. The other great thing about cc is that each warmup/steady/challenge/cooldown is a separate chapter, so they can be mixed and matched very easily. I don't think I could go back to running without it, honestly.

Good job on the workouts today, everyone. I really think STS is going to be in our mailboxes later today, and that's why no rotation has been posted. Yeah, right -- wishful thinking. :) I decided to make it a slim series week, so I did Firm it up this morning. Next week I'm going to do a week of FF's leg blast rotation, and maybe by then Cathe will finally have posted her rotation and I'll do a week of hers. :)

Back to work for me.... just had to chime in with a cc rave. Hottie, let me know if you have any more questions on it. Happy to help, especially after all the game info you sent me!! :)

-Beth

If any of ya'll are interested I have some endurance/total body rotation plus a heavy weight work rotation:)
I want my STS LOL

Made it through Muscle Max this morning, had a late AM snack, and then headed to the park for a run!! Nice run, I felt a little more tired, but just had fun with the music. The College is open as of today, and there are tons of college "kids" everywhere. And every one RUNS! It gives you motivation to MOVE and go FASTER. ...
th_running1.gif

Lori: Good deal on being "good" at the cook out! I know, the lack of Cathe Rotation is killing me too! But I think this Leg Blast rotation looks pretty cool, and I can use any help for my lower end that I can get! Last month's rotation was pretty easy on it, I think only one lower body weight work a week. Cool beans on the run with hubby!! Isn't it gorgeous out there for running???

Vilma: Oh ugh, sorry to hear about TOM being the cause. But maybe that's better than the alternative!? I'm doing Core, and I think Lori still is too. I'm still "into" it. Love the fruit and veggies!!! I'd love to shed 5 lbs myself! Brownies are pure evil!!! Yep, all my hubby does is work/sleep/eat working full time nights. It's hard to fit or even feel motivated to work out with that schedule. He rarely has 2 nights off in a row too. Low Max is on tap for me tomorrow, I'm sure I'll be moaning!!!

Joanne: Yep! We can both get the lower bodies of our dreams!!
_slowdance__by_serge.gif
This week is a little off for me, but I'll be doing mostly the same workouts. I must haev missed L&G, I'll do that on Saturday instead of HIS/LIS! Oh yes! I'd forgotten that the crumbs and broken pieces of brownies are CALORIE FREE!!
cheerleader3.gif

Okay, off I got to read about meditating, before the boys get home...
meditationf.gif

Hi all I am getting back from Wal Mart picking up more school supplies. Just when you think you have them all another list comes home. Because of all the talk about brownies I picked up a couple of boxes of brownie mix. Not a good thing to have in the house and I know that its not on core but the kids will eat them right????:rolleyes: From what I hear broken pieces of brownie are CALORIE FREE :p. LOL

Vilma I live in MA and it is already starting to feel like fall the leaves are starting to turn and the nights and mornings are cool. Warm in the afternoon but not warm enough to keep the pool water warm. BRRR the water temp is 65 - 70 and that is too cold for me. The boys hockey is starting up and our schedule gets crazy. 2 games on Sat and 2 practices. DH and I have to divide and concure. That leaves no time for swimming. I just hope I can get my workout in on Saturday.

Sounds like everyone had great workouts. I guess since Cathe hasn't posted the rotation I will be doing low max tomorrow.

I forgot to ask do any of you use the workout manager? Today I have some else workout on my Calendar. I know they said they were going to update the workout manger maybe that is why?? Just thought I would ask. Thanks.

Lori

Vilma: Oh ugh, sorry to hear about TOM being the cause. But maybe that's better than the alternative!?

Girl! I'm 41 what in the world would I be wanting the alternative
lmao.gif
....heck yeah I'd rather have AF visit than have something bake in my oven....This kitchen is closed
pp_happy_616.gif

So DD & I went out for some sushi ...I had tuna and salmon over white rice. I wish they would use brown rice so now I'm thinking I need to subtract from my weekly points right?

Hmmmm I guess it was under 1/4c. white rice sighs. I have the old Core books when Core came out 4 yrs ago - I sorely need to go and get the new books when they make them at the beginning of the new year.

I also went to GNC and got the Women's Active mega pack to see if I notice a difference this month if anything I can use the energy enhancer
lmao-1.gif

Now to see what to make for dinner....

picture.php

I forgot to ask do any of you use the workout manager? Today I have some else workout on my Calendar. I know they said they were going to update the workout manger maybe that is why?? Just thought I would ask. Thanks.

Lori

Lori I rarely use the calender for the WM - I usually just print up my rotation on a blank calender template in word and slip it onto the front of my binder.

I'm trying to use it the WM but many times I just forget its there but I'm gonna go check it out since I did plug in this week's WO's in there.

ETA: My stuff is still there so maybe it was a glitch if anything I'd mention it in the support forum

picture.php

Last edited:
Re: Health Issues

Good Morning Ladies!!

Today is LIC Cardio Only Premix.....and I still have major DOMS in my legs...not so much from BSB yesterday, though. But that is okay! While everyone else is back to school, tonight is the first night back on my bowling league..LOL
Lap- Have a good first day back!!
Justine- What city and what health issue? I"m just curious....... and have fun with 4DS KB...def. one of my faves.
Randi- Have a great workout!
Vilma- Congrats!!!!!!

BBL

Iris

Hi there,
I live in Toronto (North of New York state) and there has been a Listeriosis breakout that has claimed 11 lives and counting nationwide. Toronto is "ground zero" so to speak as the company involved, Maple Leaf Foods, has headquarters in the surrounding areas of the city and is the source where all of the tainted meats, mainly cold cuts, were distributed. I'm amazed at how many major restaurants and stores rely on this company for there supplies. Since the company is a large international conglomerate with many subsidaries internationally, we need to ascertain that this is just a national issue.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.