September 07' Circuit City

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This month is all about cardio/weight circuits. It is a light to moderate weight, higher rep rotation, which will continue to shape and define the muscles while burning body fat. Eat well and train hard and you will see a nice change in your physique occuring by months end. Enjoy!

WEEK ONE:

Mon…High Step Training Advanced
Tues…KPC
Wed…High Step Challenge
Thurs…Step Fit
Fri….Cardio and Weights
Sat…45 minute steady state run plus segment one of Stretch Max
Sun…off

WEEK TWO:

Mon…..Boot Camp
Tues….Imax 2
Wed…..Body Max 2
Thurs….60 minute bike ride
Fri….Step, Jump, and Pump
Sat…40 minute run plus segment two of Stretch Max
Sun...OFF

WEEK THREE

Mon….Drill Max
Tues….Cardio Fusion
Wed….Low Impact Circuit
Thurs….Cardio Kicks
Fri…Circuit Max
Sat…30 minute Interval run plus segment three Stretch Max
Sun….OFF

WEEK FOUR

Mon….Body Fusion
Tues…Maximum Intensity Cardio
Wed…..SJP/Step Blast DVD "Weights and Step" Premix #23 (61 Min)
Thurs…..Rhythmic Step
Fri…..Boot Camp/Muscle Endurance DVD "Everything But Core" Premix (48 Min) PLUS Abs from Muscle Endurance (9.5 Min)
Sat….CTX Kickbox (cardio only) plus segment one from Core Max AND segment one Stretch Max
Sun....OFF

Circuit City--Thank You!!!!

Cathe:

Thank you for posting this tonight! I was hoping to see it before I left town! Yippee! :7 I love circuit training, and this will blast off the Road Trip and birthday celebration food (and hopefully the Texas Sheet Cake that is waiting for me this weekend)! :7 I can go to bed now! ;-) Have a blessed and restful holiday weekend! :*

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Wow, thanks Cathe! One quick question: In week four you list SJP/Step Blas "Weights and Step" Premix #23 for both Wednesday and Friday. Is that a mistake, or do you want us to do the same premix two days apart?

Also, would LIC be an okay substitute for HSTA? Also, what is a good replacement for Body Fusion?

Thanks again! I'm excited to get started on this next week. :7

Oh this is sooo totally my kind of w/o!!! I am actually going to try to do it and STICK to it for a change! :7 :7

I'm ready to get back on track, now that the kids are heading back to school. I'm going to follow this one, all the way to the end!!!

Thanks, Cathe!!!

Hi Cathe!

Thanks for putting out another great rotation! I can do that rotation while I will move to Germany on Sep.17! I can put light weights in my suitecase!

On week four Wed. and Fri. you posted the same pemix workout twice. Is that correct??

Take care,
Belinda:)

Thanks Judegirl! That was what I call an oopsie :)

LIC is fine to sub for HSTA. If you can do leg presses, (no big deal if you can't) do a couple of sets on the eight inch step height on your own at the end of LIC (before core and stretch of course) just to capture the essence of HSTA.

For Body Fusion you can sub Cardio and Weights again.

Enjoy:)

There you are Belinda :) ....not sure if you got my post roadtrip PM to you. Please be sure to PM me with your new address when you move to Germany. I'd love to hear how you are doing.

Ok, back to your question :) Thanks for letting me know, that was an "oopsie" that I actually just corrected (thanks Judegirl). It now has the correct workout.

Hello Cathe,

Thank you as always for your wonderful time and effort to provide us with monthly workouts.

:7

Glad I could help, Cathe!

Ok, one more question. What is "Step Fit" on Thursday of the first week? I've never heard of that video, and I tried searching for it in the online store but didn't find anything. Whatever it is, would Step Blast be an okay replacement?

Thanks again!

Hello (not Cathe)

The 2007 dvd library in the catalog has it listed under Cardio Hits.
A 1999 workout page 45.

Hope this help.

;-)

This rotation looks great! I wish I could start it right away but I sprained my ankle a week and a half ago and it's still not ready. I couldn't even finish the warmup for Low Max. :( Guess I will wait until the ankle's 100% and then I'll be all over this rotation!

[font face="palatino linotype" font color=purple font size=+1]***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain[/font]

Thanks HPlectra! It sounds like it's one of those sneaky videos from way back. I'll just sub Step Blast for it. :)

Hello Judegirl,

Glad to help. Oh, I don't have this one either and your suggestion
for using Step Blast sounds good.
:D
Thanks

Thank you Cathe;) for the Rotation.
Don't forget to watch:
The Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon.
Jerry Lewis is one of my favorite people in the world.
As are you Cathe.
I have loved Jerry since I was a little girl. My Dad is just like him.
Have a nice weekend.
Rocky

Hi Lainie,

Sorry to hear about your ankle, x( ouch!

These things take awhile to heal. Maybe you could do all the upper and abs and replace the jumping around part with biking. For every 3 miles on a bike it is equal to 1 mile of running.

Hope you get better soon. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.