September 07' Circuit City

Oh no Lainie...I'm so sorry to here that. I hope you're up and about soon. Wishing you healthy recovery vibes....Hugs to you and promise not to rush back...sprains take a few weeks.

Oh Cathe , That is so neat. I am speachless.
The stories your grandma's sister could tell.
I bet that Jerry made everyone laugh even then. His last name was Leviwitz? Something like that.I would love to see where he grew up. Maybe I can get my husband to make a trip to Atlantic City.
And find out where he lived Oh and visit your gym.:eek:
All the times that we have been to Atlantic City, and I knew nothing about you.
I have to say if I am fortunate to attend one of your classes. I hope that I don't embarrass myself.
I will have to let you know if and when I can make a trip, I will check your workout schedule on line.
Thanks Cathe.
Rocky;)

Cathe! It is like you read my mind I swear. :) I had hip surgery in July and was cautioned to be "careful" for the next three months, so I thought circuit training would fit the bill quite nicely, and lo and behold here it is!
Love ya!:7 And thanks!!

Okay, are you ready for this one?? My mother in law worked for Jerry and MDA for 20 plus years. She is one of his dearest friends! In fact, she wanted us to go to the telethon (we live in Vegas, not far from Mr. Lewis) but we could not make it this year.
Can you believe it? He even recommended a doctor for me here in Vegas!:) I am starstruck and hope to meet him, his wonderful wife and their daughter one of these days:7

tneah, Okay now I am really envious.
I saw Damn Yankees in Southbend, Indiana. My home town.
I waited to try and meet Jerry.
But unfortunately didn't.
Meeting Jerry has been a dream of mine since I was little, My Dad took me to his movies. I watched his show on TV,
and fell for Donny Osmond when he would appear on Jerry's show.
I hoped to meet Jerry one day before I died or he died, Wish he could meet me with my Dad. My Dad looks like him and acts like him.
Good luck. Please let me know if you meet him, maybe I can send a message to him with you.???
Rocky;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.