Sept 4th live class

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers: Thursday Sept 4th class at 9:15am EST will be Total Body Sculpt. First we'll work all lower body and then switch to all upper body and then core. A combo of high reps and light weights mixed with moderate to heavy weight and less reps will be used to shape & define the body from head to toe. Equipment Needed: Full sized step to act as a weight bench only. A barbell with a medium and large sized plate on each side. Varied dumbells...set of 15s, 12s, 10s, 8s. A mat!

Not on site?

I'm trying to access today's class but I can't see it on any of my devices. The last class showing is the cycle class. I was hoping to do this one this evening...any suggestions?

Today's Recorded Videoso

The recorded workouts from today haven't been posted yet. Currently they're still being processed by UStream. Hope to have them up shortly, but at the latest they will be posted by tomorrow.

Knocked out Total Body Sculpt for the first time today. I particularly enjoyed (or, rather, loved to hate?) the special emphasis on the inner thigh during the first half of the workout which focused exclusively on legs. Seemed like there were more plie squats than typical for a Cathe total body workout. It was also fun to see Al in the background, as it always is when he's able to show up for a class. I'd definitely recommend this for any Cathe Live subscriber who wants a higher rep workout reminiscent of MIS (at least that's what it reminded me of). :)

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.